The Student Room Group

Llyods degree apprenticeship advice for 2k24

Hi,

Anyone know the benefits that Lloyds provides for their degree apprenticeships i.e., salary/benefits like how many days for taking holidays off - is it 25?

And how hard is it to get in. Also, can someone provide some insight into the Assessment centres.

1. Is their a solo presentation I.e., PowerPoint
2. How many one on one interviews are their and what do these entail - does the interviewer ask technical questions relating to the role you've applied for
3. Was the AC virtual
4. Any advice to successfully get a role x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey did you went through the process?
Reply 2
I do have the same questions. I had applied for L4 data analysis apprenticeship 2024. Few days ago I have got the feedback of the online assessment. That seems to be positive . I have be waiting after that. Also I had email them about when I will hear back about the final interview. They answered - in the week commencing 23 January
Reply 3
Just Applied for the Lloyds Apprenticeship, what sort of stuff was on the test?, was there any video questions?
Original post by MaxA06
Just Applied for the Lloyds Apprenticeship, what sort of stuff was on the test?, was there any video questions?

Which role and location did you apply for??
Reply 5
Original post by finleybevan

Which role and location did you apply for??

Finance, Lndn
Original post by MaxA06
Finance, Lndn

Ah same; I’ve just done my video interview, wasn’t bad to be honest. Good luck
Reply 7
When did you get given the email for the video interview?, I completed the test around 4 days ago and my status is Selection Outcome Pending
just to clarify, how many tests have you completed?

i did a behavioural with no maths. now they’ve sent me a second assessment, which i assume will be the cognitive test?

also trying to figure out where the video Qs are going to come in.

Ah same; I’ve just done my video interview, wasn’t bad to be honest. Good luck

best of luck! was the video interview the second test they sent you? or was there a separate cognitive test before that
Original post by MaxA06
When did you get given the email for the video interview?, I completed the test around 4 days ago and my status is Selection Outcome Pending

About a week after roughly ?? I’d have to check my emails, not as long as some other applications I’ve done. This one requires no A-Levels which I found especially strange.. any thoughts on that, believe it may make it more competitive

About a week after roughly ?? I’d have to check my emails, not as long as some other applications I’ve done. This one requires no A-Levels which I found especially strange.. any thoughts on that, believe it may make it more competitive

definitely more competitive
Original post by MaxA06

How long did it take for you to get your feedback report from online test? Did it last night and waiting for the report
Original post by georgionicolaou
definitely more competitive

It will be more competitive however due to the starting age being 18 they will want to know how you’ve used your time since leaving year 11, Especially since education until 18 is recquired
In addition to this, do any of you guys have work experience relevant to the job. I don’t have any and worried this will set me back.
Original post by Sophisobella

It will be more competitive however due to the starting age being 18 they will want to know how you’ve used your time since leaving year 11, Especially since education until 18 is recquired

agree. the online test you did yesterday, was that the cognitive test? did they test your maths, verbal etc?
In addition to this, do any of you guys have work experience relevant to the job. I don’t have any and worried this will set me back.

they aren’t looking for any, rest assured. what have you applied for?
they aren’t looking for any, rest assured. what have you applied for?

Finance school leave apprenticeship in London. How long did it take for you to receive feedback report for online test?
agree. the online test you did yesterday, was that the cognitive test? did they test your maths, verbal etc?

It was just the assessment they send after your application. It was like how would you respond to emails ranking responses in order, etc

Yes, I don’t believe they specify but I would say it shows interest in the industry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending