The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham Law with Foundation

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has heard anything from Durham for the Law Foundation? I got an email asking for a written reflection (in addition to a short course on the programme) Anyone heard anything from them? :smile:
Reply 1
hi. i havent heard back from them and im super nervous about it. got my lnat results and not sure i would get an offer anymore as its really low
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Sunrise36
hi. i havent heard back from them and im super nervous about it. got my lnat results and not sure i would get an offer anymore as its really low

hi! Have you submitted the why Durham thing with the course?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
hi! Have you submitted the why Durham thing with the course?

hiya back again! yes i did as soon as it arrived. im not sure how long we have to wait to hear back but the anticipation is killing me lol
Reply 4

hiya back again! yes i did as soon as it arrived. im not sure how long we have to wait to hear back but the anticipation is killing me lol

did you write about conditions and stuff because im about to submit mine but idk if i should take out like why I need a foundation LOL
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #1
did you write about conditions and stuff because im about to submit mine but idk if i should take out like why I need a foundation LOL

yess i wrote about why the foundation year would be beneficially for me specifically & why im returning to education after a few years etc... all about ur personal circumstances tbh
Reply 6

yess i wrote about why the foundation year would be beneficially for me specifically & why im returning to education after a few years etc... all about ur personal circumstances tbh

ahhh okay good hahahaha i was all over the place because i don’t want to sound like a sob story LOL but obvs i didn’t word it in that way HAHAH
Reply 7
Original post by tinklepops
ahhh okay good hahahaha i was all over the place because i don’t want to sound like a sob story LOL but obvs i didn’t word it in that way HAHAH
I understand u dont worry. I mean its there for a reason so dont stress! Everyone’s circumstances are different but this course is exactly for that so you will not sound like a sob story at all dont worry
Reply 8
I understand u dont worry. I mean its there for a reason so dont stress! Everyone’s circumstances are different but this course is exactly for that so you will not sound like a sob story at all dont worry

yup! so so nervous for hearing back tho lolol!!! how are u feeling about it??
Reply 9
Original post by tinklepops
yup! so so nervous for hearing back tho lolol!!! how are u feeling about it??
Im so nervous too. Literally the only thing on my mind at the moment. I wish they would just reply asap and rip off the bandaid but i just dont know what to expect!! Always waiting for an email from track. Wbu??
Im so nervous too. Literally the only thing on my mind at the moment. I wish they would just reply asap and rip off the bandaid but i just dont know what to expect!! Always waiting for an email from track. Wbu??

honestly exactly the same LOLOL!
i do know that not everyone gets to do the personal reflection ‘why durham’ essay thing we just did as my friend was rejected before that stage (so i think it is some form of short list thing)

but yea literally SO nervous (although i think they’re going to wait till everyone has sent their reflection in before sending offers but obvs idk) ಠ_ಠ

Quick Reply

Latest