The Student Room Group

What Russell Group Unis do a Foundation Year for Law?

I'm not sure on the websites, as most of them say they only do a Foundation Year for International students, and I am a HOME student
Original post by julesrrrr67
I'm not sure on the websites, as most of them say they only do a Foundation Year for International students, and I am a HOME student

If they offer it then it will surely be on their site. If they don't, then it won't.
Reply 2

I would be shocked if any Russel group uni did a foundation year for law. Your best bet (if your only way of doing Law is with a foundation year) is SOAS, who do foundation year for Law. They’re not Russel Group but they are fairly respected as a London uni
Reply 3
Original post by Juju123450
I would be shocked if any Russel group uni did a foundation year for law. Your best bet (if your only way of doing Law is with a foundation year) is SOAS, who do foundation year for Law. They’re not Russel Group but they are fairly respected as a London uni

Thank you! I swear Durham Uni does one though...

If you meet the criteria, try Oxford.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending