The Student Room Group

courses

i need help on choosing what course i can do, i want to do something relating to dental side or health side, not paramedic or midwifery. my gcse grades are not good ive jut got 5 gcses at a pass and i do not want to retake my gcses, im currently in year 12. help anyone?
Original post by Candy123#+
i need help on choosing what course i can do, i want to do something relating to dental side or health side, not paramedic or midwifery. my gcse grades are not good ive jut got 5 gcses at a pass and i do not want to retake my gcses, im currently in year 12. help anyone?

What are you studying right now? A levels? A BTEC? Something else? What subject(s)? How is it going? Do you have any particular grade expectations yet, or is it too early? Do the five GCSEs that you have include Maths and English Language? By "pass" do you mean grade 4 or grade 5?
Hello,

There are a few different courses you can do in the dental or health industry. A lot of universities offer a Foundation Year, in case you didn't get the grades through exams, so that can be something you can consider.

Dental:

Medical:

You can also do a career quiz, which can help you get insight on what fields you might be good in/ interested in.

Best of luck and try your best to visit an Open Day to help you get a better picture.

Haya - MBBS V

Quick Reply

Latest