The Student Room Group

Clifford Chance SPARK 2024

Hi! I applied for the SPARK program and passed the Watson Glaser test. We were told in an email that we’d receive an email before or on the 16th of Feb informing us whether we’d progressed to the next stage. I haven’t received anything yet and was wondering if anyone else has heard back?
Reply 1
Original post by violet2002
Hi! I applied for the SPARK program and passed the Watson Glaser test. We were told in an email that we’d receive an email before or on the 16th of Feb informing us whether we’d progressed to the next stage. I haven’t received anything yet and was wondering if anyone else has heard back?

Hi there! I'm in the same situation and haven't heard back yet either. To be honest, I'm assuming it means that we haven't received an offer but keeping my fingers crossed for us both! Would be great to hear if anyone has heard back at all 🙂
Reply 2
Original post by tsrpat4
Hi there! I'm in the same situation and haven't heard back yet either. To be honest, I'm assuming it means that we haven't received an offer but keeping my fingers crossed for us both! Would be great to hear if anyone has heard back at all 🙂

I got an email today saying it’ll be the 23rd of Feb probably.
I applied on the 8th February and the deadline for Watson Glaser was the 11th February and received an email the next day after my Watson test that people will know whether they made it to the next stage by 23rd February. I received another email early this week stating the 23rd February again so I guess hang on until Friday! Don't stress :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by violet2002
Hi, did you end up hearing back? If so, have you already completed the video interview?
Anyone doing the assessment centre?

Quick Reply

Latest