The Student Room Group

How to use Madas Maths

I am a year 12 student who is currently Studying A level Maths but I don't know how to use the Madas Maths (for revsion since I have mocks coming up) I am not sure which resources is the ones I need. Can anyone help me on how to navigate website?
Reply 1
Maths Booklets > Basic and Standard is typical Alevel maths questions.Questions are split into trig, calculus and various. What topics are you trying to find? I am very happy to help out
Reply 2
Original post by theBeani33
Maths Booklets > Basic and Standard is typical Alevel maths questions.Questions are split into trig, calculus and various. What topics are you trying to find? I am very happy to help out

Stuff like Binomial expansion and mainly yr 12 topic questions since I have an AS pure mock coming up soon
Reply 3
Original post by Sbssss
I am a year 12 student who is currently Studying A level Maths but I don't know how to use the Madas Maths (for revsion since I have mocks coming up) I am not sure which resources is the ones I need. Can anyone help me on how to navigate website?

I wouldn't use it at all now. The author died and the resources haven't been updated. There are better resoures out there now and I don't advise my own students to use it.

IF you are doing Edexcel go to Dr Frost or MathsMadeEasy or one of the other brilliant websites out there.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Sbssss
Stuff like Binomial expansion and mainly yr 12 topic questions since I have an AS pure mock coming up soon

https://madasmaths.com/archive_maths_booklets_standard_topics_various.html
Binomial is on the top of this page and there are some year 12 topics down below :smile:
Hope this helps!!

Quick Reply

Latest