The Student Room Group

Ashurst Solicitor Apprenticeship 2024

Has anyone applied to Ashurst apprenticeship 2024 and heard back ?
Reply 1
Hi I'm waiting to hear back from them. The applications only closed last week so I think we just need to be patient
Hey, I applied in January, completed the online assessment, but haven’t heard anything further, it said they will be in touch Feb/March, we should hear back quite soon :smile:
Update: I received an email yesterday saying that they will be reviewing applications and will let everyone know by April 12th 🙂
Original post by MSkye2000
Update: I received an email yesterday saying that they will be reviewing applications and will let everyone know by April 12th 🙂

Yes me too! :smile:
Anyone hear back?
Not yet. But I know some people have received invitations to the Assessment Centre ☹️
Not yet. But I know some people have received invitations to the Assessment Centre ☹️

Well they said they’d be in touch no later by 12th April, guess we’ll find out this week
Reply 8

I thought that there was a grad recruitment call before the AC?
Original post by xxtyt
I thought that there was a grad recruitment call before the AC?

I'm not too sure sorry. I didn't get past the initial application/test stage, I received the rejection email this morning. I heard from someone that the AC was yesterday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending