The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Central Saint Martins interview questions!

Hey everyone! I have an interview coming up for Central Saint Martins and was wondering if anyone had advice or any questions that got asked. I don’t mind which subject - it’s all helpful info!
Thank you so much :smile:)
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hey everyone! I have an interview coming up for Central Saint Martins and was wondering if anyone had advice or any questions that got asked. I don’t mind which subject - it’s all helpful info!

Hi, I had mine last week, and was pretty nervous at first, but the interviewer, I had at least, was super conversational and there wasn't any direct questioning. With the arts, I feel like interviews are more about getting to know you as a person I feel and your thought processes, rather than a test of knowledge or anything like that.

As long as you are able to talk about your passions and future perhaps, or what you look forward too in the course, why you picked it etc. you should be okay. Good luck!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hey! I’ve not gotten an Interview yet. which course is this for?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hey! I’ve not gotten an Interview yet. which course is this for?

Textile Design - if you haven’t had a straight decline though you should be fine! Don’t panic :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by JosephKC
Hi, I had mine last week, and was pretty nervous at first, but the interviewer, I had at least, was super conversational and there wasn't any direct questioning. With the arts, I feel like interviews are more about getting to know you as a person I feel and your thought processes, rather than a test of knowledge or anything like that.

As long as you are able to talk about your passions and future perhaps, or what you look forward too in the course, why you picked it etc. you should be okay. Good luck!

Amazing! Thank you so much, that’s super helpful. Hope it went well for you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending