The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Is London college of Fashion at UAL good?

I’ve recently been accepted to London College of fashion for one of their BA fashion design program. I am really excited to start and I already have firmed my choice. However I’m a little bit sceptical because my teacher said that Central Saint Martins is better and I’ve heard mixed reviews about London College of fashion.
Getting into any UAL college is great , I’ve seen a lot of people getting rejected from LCC on TSR recently so don’t worry :smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1
I’ve recently been accepted to London College of fashion for one of their BA fashion design program. I am really excited to start and I already have firmed my choice. However I’m a little bit sceptical because my teacher said that Central Saint Martins is better and I’ve heard mixed reviews about London College of fashion.
Hey which BA course have you been accepted on to ?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #3
Hey which BA course have you been accepted on to ?

Fashion design and development hbu?
Reply 4
Same here, I got accepted into their BA Fashion Design Womenswear course but with the discourse I see online I’ve grown sort of skeptical for if I should go or not, I guess best answer to that would be to attend an offer holder day and see for yourself if you like the vibe of the uni or not :3
(edited 1 month ago)
Fashion design and development hbu?
ooo i’ve applied to Menswear Fashion Design and sent my portfolio about 2 months ago but still waiting on a reply im trying to see if anyone has heard back yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending