The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

warwick or bristol law

i just don’t know. i want to pick the one that will open the most doors for me. but im also aware that it’s up to my hard work IN uni that will progress this. i don’t know. i think i prefer the bustling bigger city of bristol to coventry (for sure) the ONLY thing putting me slightly off is that cost of living is higher than coventry quite significantly. and as a black working class woman i dont know how much ill fit in at uni of bristol. i’ve heard that people can be rather exclusive snobbish etc. my worst nightmare is going to uni and feeling excluded the whole time yk. especially because ive not had the best sixth form experience and i want to look forward to moving out of my crappy hometown and making genuine friendships. also idk warwick i feel like has a good rep for careers, perhaps more so than bristol. anyways if anyone has thoughts that would be great.
bristol is better for law. however, there's not a huge difference in terms of career prospects for law between the two, or for most things, besides finance where Warwick probably has the advantage. Bristol is a much better city, and you prefer something like Bristol as you said. I'm also working class and asian but I went to a uni where it's pretty white. trust me, you will fit in and you will find your group of people. you'll come across snobs, but that's true across a lot of Russell group universities. you just have to put yourself out there as everyone does, to meet the right people. my point is that don't be put off from going to Bristol because you feel it's really white.

whichever place you choose, they're both top unis and have top law schools.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending