The Student Room Group

CBSE to A-Level Equivalence

If there's any indian student who has/had applied to the UK - I would really like to know what my grades would be like in equivalence to A-levels.
My predicteds are 98%, 98%, 92%, 90%, 90% and my subjects are psychology, sociology, business, economics and english, which reflects an overall aggregate of 94%. I will be applying for law. Some say my grades would be like an A*A*A, some say it's like a 5A* but I'm not too sure
Reply 1
Original post by aspiringuk2
If there's any indian student who has/had applied to the UK - I would really like to know what my grades would be like in equivalence to A-levels.
My predicteds are 98%, 98%, 92%, 90%, 90% and my subjects are psychology, sociology, business, economics and english, which reflects an overall aggregate of 94%. I will be applying for law. Some say my grades would be like an A*A*A, some say it's like a 5A* but I'm not too sure

Hey!
I will also apply for the law course, and I have a predicted overall score of 94% CBSE board. I just wanted to ask if you have already applied and what your choices are. I'll be applying to King's, Bristol, Durham, Warwick and Nottingham
Reply 2
Original post by aashi06
Hey!
I will also apply for the law course, and I have a predicted overall score of 94% CBSE board. I just wanted to ask if you have already applied and what your choices are. I'll be applying to King's, Bristol, Durham, Warwick and Nottingham

I'll be applying to warwick, bristol, Exeter, LSE but warwick is my top choice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending