The Student Room Group

pride and prejudice

guys when does it get good 😭😭
I’ve finished volume one and i’ve started volume two and like it’s okay
but i’m not feeling it yk? i feel like it’s going really slow and i really want to like it because most people say they enjoyed it
Original post by rafaelaaacortez
but i’m not feeling it yk? i feel like it’s going really slow and i really want to like it because most people say they enjoyed it
Im yet to read it but my love @kayleigh_t.27 is a P&P masterr
It doesnt get really good until about halfway through volume 2 haha, is this your first read? If so yes it doesn't get non-boring until halfway through volume 2, but if you watch the 2005 film after to understand it better and then maybe reread it at some point you should find it a lot easier to follow and less boring!

Thanks for tagging me @Tatakae L <3
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by kayleigh_t.27
It doesnt get really good until about halfway through volume 2 haha, is this your first read? If so yes it doesn't get non-boring until halfway through volume 2, but if you watch the 2005 film after to understand it better and then maybe reread it at some point you should find it a lot easier to follow and less boring!
ofc my love, ik your a wizz in this topic :smile:
Original post by kayleigh_t.27

yes it is my first read !! if you’re talking about the film with keira knightley, then yes i have watched it, but i guess because of that i’m always trying to anticipate when the scenes from the movie will show up in the book 😭😭thank you tho !!
yes it is my first read !! if you’re talking about the film with keira knightley, then yes i have watched it, but i guess because of that i’m always trying to anticipate when the scenes from the movie will show up in the book 😭😭thank you tho !!
Ahhh okay haha! Some of the conversations and stuff are slightly different in the book than they are in the film and they cut a lot of it in the film, but that's what it's always like with converting books to films! Hope it ends up picking up for you soon :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest