The Student Room Group

english literature 2024

hi i know it's a bit early but does anyone have any predictions for what will come up on the english lit paper this year? i do much ado about nothing, pride and prejudice, an inspector calls and love and relationships for poetry - also what came up on the 2023 papers for these?
what exam board do you do??!!!! you have all the texts i wish i had! i really wanted to do all the ones that you have but got none of them sadly.
Original post by JennahSebastian
hi i know it's a bit early but does anyone have any predictions for what will come up on the english lit paper this year? i do much ado about nothing, pride and prejudice, an inspector calls and love and relationships for poetry - also what came up on the 2023 papers for these?

i'm doing AIC and love and relationships too! for the poetry, last year was parental love (i think i saw that on one of the other forums), and the two years before that was romantic, so i think it's fair game either way
Original post by x-wing_pilot
what exam board do you do??!!!! you have all the texts i wish i had! i really wanted to do all the ones that you have but got none of them sadly.

aqa! i hate doing much ado and pride and prejudice just bc no one does them so i can never find resources online lol
aqa! i hate doing much ado and pride and prejudice just bc no one does them so i can never find resources online lol

im not a huge austen fan, but i prefer it hugely over jekyll and hyde which has to be one of the worst classics of all time... but much ado about nothing is my favourite shakespeare play! i do edexcel eng lit and i do macbeth as my shakespeare. i love it but im sick of everything we do being so dark and edgy and tragic 😭 give us poor teenagers a scrap of comedy like much ado or twelfth night lmao

im afraid i can't help answer your actual question but i hope it all goes well for you!
Reply 5
Original post by x-wing_pilot

same I’d litro die to study pride and prejudice but I’m stuck here doing Rebecca and Street Car Named Desire 🙄
Reply 6
Original post by websdale
same I’d litro die to study pride and prejudice but I’m stuck here doing Rebecca and Street Car Named Desire 🙄

oh good luck with street car and desire, it was interesting…

Bro same, I have been scramming all over the internet to find anything for Pride and Prejudice but literally nobody covers it 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending