The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Is LSBU lenient?

was wondering if any current or former LSBU students studying a healthcare related course. I have 1 grade lower than one of their requirements, had extenuating circumstances, so was wondering how lenient LSBU may be in regards to this
Hey, I'm a first year LSBU Adult Nursing Student.

It's difficult for me to say how leniant they are, as it depends on the admissions office, and the strength of the other students who apply to the course.

I love studying adult nursing at London South Bank University, because it's 50% theory 50% practical. The teachning team make the modules easy to understand and are all very passionate about their subjects.

My advice to you: Contact the university, present your results, or expected grades, explain the factors that influenced your results, communicate your passion for nursing, and ask the admissions team for an offer.

A great way to have a discussion with the academic team it to go to an Open Day - that's what helped me decide to go to LSBU. I liked the fact as a guy, there where a lot of male lecturers on the subjects I would be taking.
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending