The Student Room Group

Diagnostic radiography LSBU conditional place

Hi, I have got a conditional offer, I should meet some criteria to get the place. What happened if I not meet the criteria? As I don't have enough distinctions?
Original post by DOINA P.
Hi, I have got a conditional offer, I should meet some criteria to get the place. What happened if I not meet the criteria? As I don't have enough distinctions?

If you don't meet the terms of your offer, then you might not get your place. Sometimes unis accept applicants who, on results day, have missed their offer by a grade (or two), but this will depend on how many places they have left once they have accepted all those who have met their offer.
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
If you don't meet the terms of your offer, then you might not get your place. Sometimes unis accept applicants who, on results day, have missed their offer by a grade (or two), but this will depend on how many places they have left once they have accepted all those who have met their offer.

Thank you
Hi @DOINA P. ,

Congratulations on your offer for BSc Diagnostic Radiography at LSBU!

As @normaw advised in some cases and courses universities may maintain the offer or make an alternative offer depending on the results of the applicant and spaces available. In any case, all decisions and requests will be communicated through UCAS for your reference.

Good luck with the rest of your studies and please get in touch if you have any questions! We have a dedicated 2024 LSBU Applicant thread open should you have any questions here. Additionally, if you haven't visited LSBU yet I would strongly encourage you attend an Open Day, we have one next month, more info can be found here.

All the best,
Rachel
LSBU Team
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest