The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

LSBU dental hygiene 2024

i just got a rejection from LSBU for the dental hygiene course because my "personal statement did not adequately support my application", I'm so confused since there was no follow up
I js received the same email and im thinking of emailing them for feedback as idk wat ive done wrong ??
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
I js received the same email and im thinking of emailing them for feedback as idk wat ive done wrong ??

literally same, i think i'll email them as well
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
i just got a rejection from LSBU for the dental hygiene course because my "personal statement did not adequately support my application", I'm so confused since there was no follow up

What was in your personal statement?
Reply 4
Original post by Chvnnn
What was in your personal statement?

everything relating to my personal experiences and dental hygiene. i wrote abt my work experiences and volunteering, I also wrote about the transferable skills I gained from them, and how living in a foreign country showed how dental hygiene is not practiced everywhere. honestly I'm bummed because I thought my PS was pretty convincing :/
Reply 5
Original post by rue444
everything relating to my personal experiences and dental hygiene. i wrote abt my work experiences and volunteering, I also wrote about the transferable skills I gained from them, and how living in a foreign country showed how dental hygiene is not practiced everywhere. honestly I'm bummed because I thought my PS was pretty convincing :/

That sounds great, did you talk about the benefits of oral hygiene and how it prevents other general health problems?
Reply 6
Original post by Chvnnn
That sounds great, did you talk about the benefits of oral hygiene and how it prevents other general health problems?
no I don't think I did
Reply 7
Damn I just got rejected too for the same reason. I think it’s just the standard message they use because they have to give a reason
Reply 8
Original post by Chvnnn
Damn I just got rejected too for the same reason. I think it’s just the standard message they use because they have to give a reason
I emailed them about it and now I'm just waiting for a reply

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending