The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

UCAS offers radiography

Its been 3 weeks since I sent my applications off to UCAS and I still haven't heard anything back from London South Bank University. I did get rejected from City so now im feel anxious. All my universities require BBB and my predicted was Distinction, B and C. Which is a bit low. Its approaching christmas now and im not sure if Ucas still does offers during thus period? Also do you think that i should have applied for radiography with the grades?
Original post by kirtip1
Its been 3 weeks since I sent my applications off to UCAS and I still haven't heard anything back from London South Bank University. I did get rejected from City so now im feel anxious. All my universities require BBB and my predicted was Distinction, B and C. Which is a bit low. Its approaching christmas now and im not sure if Ucas still does offers during thus period? Also do you think that i should have applied for radiography with the grades?

You are correct in that admissions will be closing over the holiday period. Unis have until May to make decisions so don't read too much into the delay - three weeks isn't long. :smile:
London
Hi @kirtip1 , thank you for your message!

As @normaw has stated this is a fairly normal timeline for applications, especially health and social care courses which have additional processes and checks (e.g. interviews). I would suggest trying not to worry about it over the holidays (I know easier said than done!), as you submitted your application before the January deadline and there is still plenty of time in the application cycle.

Some things you can do once the Admissions office opens back up on the 3rd January:

Always check your junk/spam folder for emails.

Give the admissions team a call, I would suggest the week after as something may be processed during this time

I hope you enjoy the holiday break and we look forward to chatting with you in the future!
All the best
Rachel

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending