The Student Room Group

LSBU acknowledgment

I am applying for architecture at LSBU. My other universities (UCL, Bath, Loughborough, Cardiff) have all sent me acknowledgement emails with instructions on how to send in my portfolio, but LSBU has not.
I've heard that some people have received an acknowledgment email from LSBU after 3 days so I'm worried that I might not get a reply (My UCAS was sent in on the 9th).
What should I do?
Reply 1
Btw, Bath doesnt require a portfolio for Architecture.
Give them a call and ask if they’ve sent any emails yet.
Reply 3
From what I know, Bath don't ask for portfolios. Has this changed?
Reply 4
Original post by sunanon
From what I know, Bath don't ask for portfolios. Has this changed?

No - Uni of Bath hasn't changed.

Unless they are actually applying to Bath Spa instead - for their non RIBA course.
Original post by Sophie1284
I am applying for architecture at LSBU. My other universities (UCL, Bath, Loughborough, Cardiff) have all sent me acknowledgement emails with instructions on how to send in my portfolio, but LSBU has not.
I've heard that some people have received an acknowledgment email from LSBU after 3 days so I'm worried that I might not get a reply (My UCAS was sent in on the 9th).
What should I do?

Hi @Sophie1284,

Glad to see you made an application with us. Please try not to worry (I’m aware this is easier said than done).

A couple things you can do:

Check your emails including spam/junk just to make sure you haven’t miss anything.

Give our admissions teams a call whenever you have a chance, they shall inform you if you should have got an email or not. (Admissions line is open Monday-Friday 10-4 +442078156100)

Regularly check your emails, we may not of send emails yet, due to the busy application period.

Hope I was able to help, if you require more help, please get in touch with us!

Best wishes,
Kaprice R (3rd Year - Forensic Science)
LSBU Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending