The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Are there anyone currently studying BSc physiotherapy or graduated within last 2 year

Are there anyone currently studying BSc physiotherapy or graduated within last 2 years from University of Liverpool? Could you privately message me? I hope to see the program information section in the physiotherapy program student handbook, but I can't find it online (there is only an old handbook which is 10 years old, and the curriculum back then is different from the current one). The university website only describes the Year 1 modules, so I hope to have a look at the year 2 and 3 modules. Thanks.
Original post by ksj1526
Are there anyone currently studying BSc physiotherapy or graduated within last 2 years from University of Liverpool? Could you privately message me? I hope to see the program information section in the physiotherapy program student handbook, but I can't find it online (there is only an old handbook which is 10 years old, and the curriculum back then is different from the current one). The university website only describes the Year 1 modules, so I hope to have a look at the year 2 and 3 modules. Thanks.

There is a 'chat with students' option on the course web page. It will match you to a physio student should be able to get that info for you. Alternatively, ask the department directly.
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending