The Student Room Group

Timetable

Morning, I'm contemplating a full time BSc in Physiotherapy (Uni of Gloucestershire is where I'm currently looking). As a mature student and parent it would be really good to get an idea of workload; especially time on campus at lectures etc. Does anyone have a timetable for a 'typical' week in the the first year that they could share please?
Thanks.
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi! mature student with a 3 year old studying physiotherapy year 1 at the moment. My uni has most lectures recorded online and we only go in for tutorials which is around 2-4 days a week. we have to try and keep up with watching all the lectures before the tutorials and workload is intense. (I am struggling at the moment as exams start in 4 days time:smile:)
Reply 2
Thanks for taking the time to reply - you sound busy. A 3 year old is a lot of work so well done you (mine are teens)! I've contacted the uni about timetables (an example from this year) etc but not had enough info back yet to go on.
Good luck with your exams.
Reply 3
Original post by EmTile
Thanks for taking the time to reply - you sound busy. A 3 year old is a lot of work so well done you (mine are teens)! I've contacted the uni about timetables (an example from this year) etc but not had enough info back yet to go on.
Good luck with your exams.

it will also depend on if you have done any jobs or courses related to the subject prior to the course as some of our fellow students worked as personal trainers, studied sports science, Biology etc and it had helped them understand the course/ perform a lot of the tasks better than the rest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending