The Student Room Group

GCSEs

I just wanted to ask that for revision for maths I’m doing past papers but idk if should do the normal past papers from every year or if I should do past papers like for example “aiming for grade 7” or “aiming for grade 6” exam papers. Does anyone know which ones I should do ?
Original post by Anna.x.1
I just wanted to ask that for revision for maths I’m doing past papers but idk if should do the normal past papers from every year or if I should do past papers like for example “aiming for grade 7” or “aiming for grade 6” exam papers. Does anyone know which ones I should do ?
I think just do the normal ones, obvi higher if you are aiming for those top grades, because that way you have knowledge of how to do all of the questions that may come up, not just the hard ones. Maybe try some from other exam boards too to try and get a good grasp on the content.

Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Anna.x.1

Use maths genie. They have all the maths topics listed under the different grades so you can choose which video to watch, and then there are exam questions you can use.

Quick Reply

Latest