The Student Room Group

Jet2 interview

Hi I been invited at jet2 assessment day, was wondering what is it like? They asked for business attire and it would be a group assessment etc . Any tips and tricks? Or advice to be successful and how to stand out. Or what the group task is?
Reply 1
Original post by ToGodly
Hi I been invited at jet2 assessment day, was wondering what is it like? They asked for business attire and it would be a group assessment etc . Any tips and tricks? Or advice to be successful and how to stand out. Or what the group task is?

Hi I was wondering how did the assessment go and did they reply back to you?
Reply 2
Original post by NSU_04
Hi I was wondering how did the assessment go and did they reply back to you?

Basically it lasts about 4 years. You’ll have 2 group assessments. And if you pass group assessment then they’ll take your interview. Do some right to work check, check your uniform size and then they said they will reply back in 1 week. Let me know if you wanna know more, or when’s your interview?
Reply 3
Original post by ToGodly
Basically it lasts about 4 years. You’ll have 2 group assessments. And if you pass group assessment then they’ll take your interview. Do some right to work check, check your uniform size and then they said they will reply back in 1 week. Let me know if you wanna know more, or when’s your interview?

I mean 4 hours lol… because there is about 15-20 participants there. So they need to go through them all etc

Quick Reply

Latest