The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Wolfson House Accommodation

Hi,
I've accepted my offer for Psychology and Neuroscience at KCL and am looking at the accommodation portal. I don't qualify for KAAS, so I'll probably be at Wolfson House as it's one of the cheapest. But I'm worried about sharing a flat with 14 other people, especially because I'm a hijabi and it could potentially be mixed. Any advice?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi,
I've accepted my offer for Psychology and Neuroscience at KCL and am looking at the accommodation portal. I don't qualify for KAAS, so I'll probably be at Wolfson House as it's one of the cheapest. But I'm worried about sharing a flat with 14 other people, especially because I'm a hijabi and it could potentially be mixed. Any advice?

Mashallah, many congratulations on a place at KCL!!! :smile:

You just need to 'adjust' to the environment, there will be times in the kitchen where you will need to cook with your halal ingredients. Also, you will make friends with others in your common room area and kitchen too perhaps?

You can talk to boys at KCL, as it is not haram, as long as you're not kissing or having sex?! :tongue: lol
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by thegeek888
Mashallah, many congratulations on a place at KCL!!! :smile:
You just need to 'adjust' to the environment, there will be times in the kitchen where you will need to cook with your halal ingredients. Also, you will make friends with others in your common room area and kitchen too perhaps?
You can talk to boys at KCL, as it is not haram, as long as you're not kissing or having sex?! :tongue: lol

Thank you so much!! :smile: Haha, I guess you’re right, it should be fine lol, I think this is just general uni worry getting to me :h:
Reply 3
Hi, do you know if any more rooms will become available for Wolfson's?

Quick Reply

Latest