The Student Room Group

Room available at Wolfson House Residence

Hi,

I am planning to leave London sometime in May or June, and I am searching for a student who would be willing to take over my contract for the summer (until the beginning of September). I share a flat in Wolfson House Residence with three friendly flatmates. The rent is affordable and it's conveniently located next to London Bridge Station.

As per the terms of my accommodation agreement, the individual who will be taking over the contract must meet the following criteria:

They should not be currently residing in any of King's Residences or have had an agreed termination earlier this year.

They must be a full-time postgraduate student at King's College.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any further questions :smile:

Best regards,

Saskia Bärtsch
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by SaskiaBartsch
Hi,

I will leave London in May and I am trying to find a student who would be willing to take over my contract for the summer. I live right next to the London Bridge Station, in a flat with 3 other people who are really nice, and the rent is fairly cheap for a student residence.

Feel free to contact me if you have further question :smile:

Best regards,

Saskia Bärtsch
Hi is this still available?
It is !
It is !
Can I rent it from mid June to mid August?
From mid June yes, but it has to be until the beginning of September.
From mid June yes, but it has to be until the beginning of September.
Sorry I can't take it for that long
Reply 6
ROOM CONTRACT TAKEOVER WOLFSON HOUSE £169/WEEK -- FROM APRIL 2024 TO June 2024
ROOM CONTRACT TAKEOVER WOLFSON HOUSE £169/WEEK
FROM APRIL 2024 TO 22ND June 2024- with the option to extend
Hello! I‘m looking for a replacement tenant for my room in Wolfson's house. The room has 3 bathrooms a shower and a kitchen within a 14-bed flat on the 8th floor. I will be able to move out ASAP-- no room swap. The contract ends on 22 June 2024. looking for a PG student with no current KCL accommodation. https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/residences/wolfson-house Rent per week: £169

A common area, laundry room, shared kitchen, and round-the-clock reception are among the amenities

Tesco, Lidl, and Sainsbury's nearby

25min walk to Strand, 2 min walk to Guys, 30min walk to Waterloo campus

You have to be a UG/PG student at Kings

Please let me know if you are interested. Alistair. 07512247434) THE ROOM IS CURRENTLY VACANT!!!!

Wolfson House
Perfectly located on Guy’s Campus, Wolfson House is a social and creative environment for students to enjoy their life at King’s.
www.kcl.ac.uk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending