The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCC MA Commercial Photography (2024)

Is there anyone who has received an offer or any response from the LCC MA Commercial Photography course? I submitted my portfolio in December, but I haven't received any response for more than 2 months. So I sent an inquiry email in early March and they replied that I would receive a response by March 25th at the latest, but it is already 28th. Has anyone received acceptance or interview offers? At least I want to know whether they inform before the deadline if the outcome is unsuccessful.
Original post by Anonymous
Is there anyone who has received an offer or any response from the LCC MA Commercial Photography course? I submitted my portfolio in December, but I haven't received any response for more than 2 months. So I sent an inquiry email in early March and they replied that I would receive a response by March 25th at the latest, but it is already 28th. Has anyone received acceptance or interview offers? At least I want to know whether they inform before the deadline if the outcome is unsuccessful.

Hey! Did you hear any news? I just applied with round two, but curious what the turnaround time was.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending