The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCC MA Commercial Photography (2024)

Is there anyone who has received an offer or any response from the LCC MA Commercial Photography course? I submitted my portfolio in December, but I haven't received any response for more than 2 months. So I sent an inquiry email in early March and they replied that I would receive a response by March 25th at the latest, but it is already 28th. Has anyone received acceptance or interview offers? At least I want to know whether they inform before the deadline if the outcome is unsuccessful.
Original post by Anonymous
Is there anyone who has received an offer or any response from the LCC MA Commercial Photography course? I submitted my portfolio in December, but I haven't received any response for more than 2 months. So I sent an inquiry email in early March and they replied that I would receive a response by March 25th at the latest, but it is already 28th. Has anyone received acceptance or interview offers? At least I want to know whether they inform before the deadline if the outcome is unsuccessful.

Hey! Did you hear any news? I just applied with round two, but curious what the turnaround time was.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Hi i got an interview invitiation for this course today. i have submitted my application on april. did you got any response?
Original post by Eghbal_rf
Hi i got an interview invitiation for this course today. i have submitted my application on april. did you got any response?

hi! i got an interview invitation today as well.
hi! i got an interview invitation today as well.

Good luck, i hope that you get an offer . actually im a little nervous for the interview 🙂 if you're ok can we get connected on ig or any other platforms?

I applied in the second round in April. I got the interview invitation 2days ago
Good luck, i hope that you get an offer . actually im a little nervous for the interview 🙂 if you're ok can we get connected on ig or any other platforms?

how did it go? happy to connect if you can DM me. good luck to you as well!
how did it go? happy to connect if you can DM me. good luck to you as well!

It was great actually, it went well. You're posting anonymously i cant dm you. Can you sent me a message?
It was great actually, it went well. You're posting anonymously i cant dm you. Can you sent me a message?

Oh I see! I can't seem to send messages. What's your IG, I can DM you there?
Oh I see! I can't seem to send messages. What's your IG, I can DM you there?

Of course, @eghbalraoufi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending