The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

~*rAcH*~
Hey, how long does it take you guys to crack the code?
I cheated by going to the Eoin Colfer website......

Moi, I cheated and got the first sentence then did the rest by myself.
The new artemis book is called:

Artemis Gets a Hanky and Blows Butler's Nose With It, Kisses Juliet, Has Hot Lovin' with Holly, Eats Dirt, Dies, Is Reborn.... and Finally Cries.

AND the actor for the movie is gonna be Johnny Depp. And Holly will be played by Pamela Anderson. Mulch will be played by Arnold Shwarzenaggor. Root will be John Travolta.

Look, that smiley face looks constipated! :frown:
rrrrriiiiiiiggggghhhhhttttttt..............
piggysqueak
Moi, I cheated and got the first sentence then did the rest by myself.

That make me feel a bit better!
Reply 184
Ruenna
Um... If you haven't noticed, it is the summer of 2004. They would at least have trailers showing by now.

Hellow they wont even tell us who is play ARTEMIS they are probobly letting the trailor out like a on the month befor the movie comes out
they havent let the trailer of the 3ed harry potter movie out yet and it comes out in june
Reply 185
WE need to start posting moor info on the movie and the 4th book and the 4th book is called the opal deseption
(NOT THE ADVENTCHURES OF MULCH DIGUMS)

syr 4 the spelllin mistakes
Reply 186
heyheyheyheyhey
The new artemis book is called:

Artemis Gets a Hanky and Blows Butler's Nose With It, Kisses Juliet, Has Hot Lovin' with Holly, Eats Dirt, Dies, Is Reborn.... and Finally Cries.

AND the actor for the movie is gonna be Johnny Depp. And Holly will be played by Pamela Anderson. Mulch will be played by Arnold Shwarzenaggor. Root will be John Travolta.

Look, that smiley face looks constipated! :frown:

UMM R U being seereous ?
(the smily does look constapated) :frown:
Reply 187
Ruenna
Um... If you haven't noticed, it is the summer of 2004. They would at least have trailers showing by now.

\

Its only a rummor
I have a question. Is Artemis a 'goodie' or a 'baddie'?
Reply 189
The best part about Artemis Fowl is that you can't really classify him in that manner. He's in a league of his own. Extremely complex character- one of those Scarlett O'Hara types- Conceited, selfish, greedy... but the loyalties are still there, and in the end you find that they do possess something resembling a heart. :rolleyes:
Reply 190
Lioness
The best part about Artemis Fowl is that you can't really classify him in that manner. He's in a league of his own. Extremely complex character- one of those Scarlett O'Hara types- Conceited, selfish, greedy... but the loyalties are still there, and in the end you find that they do possess something resembling a heart. :rolleyes:

thank you
i hate the ppl that sathat he is a bad guy
Reply 191
Lioness

YOu got that from a book
Reply 192
NO 1S IS POSTING ANYTHING ANY MOOR
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
(i feel so alone) :eek: :tongue: :wink: :wink:
ps. this smily lookes constapated :frown:
Rinok12
NO 1S IS POSTING ANYTHING ANY MOOR
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
(i feel so alone) :eek: :tongue: :wink: :wink:
ps. this smily lookes constapated :frown:

I think that that is because no- one has any information.
Hey, The Seventh Dwarf has come out!!!!!!
It is a pretty thin book but it is good!!!
Has anyone else read it?!
Reply 195
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
~independent~
Hey, The Seventh Dwarf has come out!!!!!!
It is a pretty thin book but it is good!!!
Has anyone else read it?!

Were did U get it ???????????
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Seventh Dwarf?
I got that at a bookshop.
It was quite thin but I'm not too sure about how it fits in.
In it Artemis seemed more fond of Holly than in The Arctic Incident.
I think that it should have just developed.
piggysqueak
I have a question. Is Artemis a 'goodie' or a 'baddie'?

BOTH!!!
Reply 198
I think the 7th Dwarf is fantastic.

I think that it is better than AF2.

But the best has to be AF3, the 1, then 7th Dwarf then 2.
I didn't actually read AF2.
I borrowed the talking book from the library.
How did it write 'Hello son'?
Did he write it in Cyrilic?

Latest