The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

piggysqueak
Seventh Dwarf?
I got that at a bookshop.
It was quite thin but I'm not too sure about how it fits in.
In it Artemis seemed more fond of Holly than in The Arctic Incident.
I think that it should have just developed.

I kind of agree on what you said about it fitting in, and I also noticed that if Mulch knows Artemis from the Seventh dwarf, why didn't he recognised Artemis when he broke into Mulch's apartment in the Artic Incident?!
Reply 201
HOW CAN U HATE PPL
(even Hot girls)???????????????????????????????????????????
Reply 202
HOW CAN U HATE PPL
(even Hot girls)???????????????????????????????????????????
Reply 203
Ringer4ever
BOTH!!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
HOW CAN U HATE PPL
( even hot girls?????????????????)
Reply 204
Ringer4ever
BOTH!!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
HOW CAN U HATE PPL
( even hot girls?????????????????)
Reply 205
:redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :confused: :confused: :confused: :biggrin: :biggrin: :wink: :wink: :tongue: :tongue: :cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :smile: :smile: :smile: :cool: :cool: We need to start a topic until the movie comes out danm its getting booring :redface:
I decoded the thing at the bottom of the pages a year ago. I didn't go all the way through the book because it started repeating itself. Unless they tried to trick me... :confused:
Who do you think should play Artermis and Holly?
Not an american.
Reply 209
jstringer
at the bottom of each page on each of the books there is a code! had anyone ever bothered to translate it?

I've translated both the first and the second books, but has anyone ever translated the third?
Reply 210
MourningRaine
Who do you think should play Artermis and Holly?

Camron Diaz will play Holly and maby malfoy from HP will play Artemis or sumbody els
Reply 211
Tsyoku
I've translated both the first and the second books, but has anyone ever translated the third?

i translated all of them
and plzzzz dont post the translations plz
tow many ppl have allready
Reply 212
Artemis Fowl

Release Date: TBA
Studio: Miramax Films
Director: Lawrence Guterman
Screenwriter: John Stockwell
Starring: Not available
Genre: Family
MPAA Rating: Not available
Official Website: Not available
Review: Not available
DVD/VHS: Not available
Movie Poster: Not available
Plot Summary: Based on the best-selling novel by writer Eoin Colfer, Artemis Fowl is a twelve-year-old kid who hails from a criminal family. Artemis' father disappears under mysterious circumstances and he wants to raise funds to finance a search for his father. He hatches an ingenious plan to kidnap a fairy and hold her for ransom in hopes of getting the famous fairy gold. The underworld will stop at nothing to get the fairy back safely, however.

Trailer:
Coming Soon!
it will come out in 2005 for shure
im not lieing
Do you think there will be any romance in any future Artemis book?
Doesn't seem like the type though......

Hope Arty is hot in the movie!
omg! my comp stopped sending me notifications of posting so i missed... wow, only two pages of posting. thats pathetic. and most of it is just Rinok12 incredulously asking how that other dude can hate hot girls, and moaning about how bored he is. lol, rinok. i hardly even CARE when this stupid movie's going to come out, it's not looking good. it cud be that they'll just pull a LOTR and take, like, 50 years to make the movie. i'm interested in seeing the series of unfortunate events movie (the books r a bit immature but it looks like it may be funny) and Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy now, I LUUUUV that book!! ne1 who hasnt read it, go read it NOW. wuts weird tho is that the dude who played Prof. Flitwick in HP is going to be the main character. i guess i should shut up, since this is an AF board. im sorry. :biggrin:
:frown: lol, ur rite, this smiley DUZ look constipated!
o, i 4got, i read this interview which is linked by Eye on Fowl - great AF news site - with quite a bit of vague info in it. go read it. :biggrin:
I love HHGG.
I've got basically everything.
Tapes, books, CDs, DVDs, Radioscripts...
The TV series was a bit of a disappointment.
I didn't really like the characters.
Only Arthur and that was because Simon Jones played him.
where did u get all that stuff, like the tapes and the radio scripts? :confused: :biggrin:
choco_frog_chic
omg! my comp stopped sending me notifications of posting so i missed... wow, only two pages of posting. thats pathetic. and most of it is just Rinok12 incredulously asking how that other dude can hate hot girls, and moaning about how bored he is. lol, rinok. i hardly even CARE when this stupid movie's going to come out, it's not looking good. it cud be that they'll just pull a LOTR and take, like, 50 years to make the movie. i'm interested in seeing the series of unfortunate events movie (the books r a bit immature but it looks like it may be funny) and Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy now, I LUUUUV that book!! ne1 who hasnt read it, go read it NOW. wuts weird tho is that the dude who played Prof. Flitwick in HP is going to be the main character. i guess i should shut up, since this is an AF board. im sorry. :biggrin:
:frown: lol, ur rite, this smiley DUZ look constipated!

ooops, i meant that the Prof. Flitwick dude is playing my FAVOURITE character - Marvin the depressed robot. lol.

Latest