The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Oh, that's a long way away!!!!!!:frown:
Reply 381
jstringer
at the bottom of each page on each of the books there is a code! had anyone ever bothered to translate it?

Yeah, I've decoded all of them. The first one is from the fairies and is a warning about Artemis Fowl. The second one is from the centaurs and is a warning about general humans and the last one is from Artemis Fowl and something about he needs your help. They're all kinda strange really.
Reply 382
choco_frog_chic
ya, the Oliver Wood guy had a very strong irish accent.
btw, for anyone who needs concrete proof of Opal Deception's release date, go to amazon.ca (or .com i suppose) and search for the title. it's coming out May 3, 2005.

WAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S COMING OUT!!!!! I know it's far, but I can wait! :tongue: I STILL want the Artemis Fowl Files, though. Three more months to that one! :biggrin:
Vikix
Yeah, I've decoded all of them. The first one is from the fairies and is a warning about Artemis Fowl. The second one is from the centaurs and is a warning about general humans and the last one is from Artemis Fowl and something about he needs your help. They're all kinda strange really.

Yea, if you need any help, you will find the codes in the past posts in this thread............that's a lot of pages!:biggrin:
Sorry, I'm just bumping this thread.......
Artemis Fowl must remain on the first page. :biggrin:

Boy, we really need something to discuss.........how about predictions of the future of Artemis Fowl?

Say, like, do you think any of the main characters are going to die?
say, where did rinok12 go?? he said he knew who was going to play Arty and then... poof! gone. same thing happened with ruenna on another Arty thread i used to chat on. *is suspicious* :confused:
Reply 386
choco_frog_chic
say, where did rinok12 go?? he said he knew who was going to play Arty and then... poof! gone. same thing happened with ruenna on another Arty thread i used to chat on. *is suspicious* :confused:

Ah, maybe the Irish movie intellegence network got to them! They knew too much, so they were disposed of. None of us are safe!!!!!! ::gets chased by men in white coats:: GET AWAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 387
The next one'll probably be centered around Opal's revenge ((is sweeter then Sweet N' Low)) and how Arty gets his memory back. I think that Colfer's got a lot to live up to, since the AF fanfics are getting REALLY good. I've read so many cliche "Mulch comes up, hands Arty the disk, everyone's happy" AF fourth book fics that Colfer has to write something really unique to keep my attention.
Maybe Koboi'll die. Yay!! And maybe Butler'll get a heart attack climbing the stairs or something...
I have a feeling Trouble will have a bigger part in this one (cuz he wasn't really in the last one), but I could be wrong. And I bet you the Sleeper Deeper will make it's second appearance. If not, Colfer missed something! I'm gonna put it in my next fic before he gets to publish HIS book! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! My posts are too long...
I think Spiro will make a return........
It will be a pity if Butler dies after the close call he had in EC:frown:
Reply 389
I doubt that Butler would die. He's important in the book. I mean, Artemis can't do anything wthout him. He;ll probably die in 2 seconds without Butler.
Reply 390
I pictured Arty dying: "AH! THE SUN!!! MY BEAUTIFUL PALE SKIN!!!!! IT BURNS!! BUUUUUURRNNSS!!!!" lmao

anywho, I think that not Spiro, but Frazetti will come into play. She was way too overlooked to be given that nice introduction. I bet she and Koboi will team up, or something.
Carla and Koboi would make a good team.........
Reply 392
~independent~

yea, maybe...
Reply 393
~independent~

haha, yeah...until Koboi disposes of Carla like a used tissue. That was the best was I could put it! Opal will betray her and use her to do...stuff.
Motel of Selves
haha, yeah...until Koboi disposes of Carla like a used tissue. That was the best was I could put it! Opal will betray her and use her to do...stuff.

Yea, but Frazetti probably wouldn't fall for it, she's smart.
erm... thanx for that... but I can't read whatever language it's in. Is it worthwhile to translate? *cough* probably not *cough* we know pretty much all there is to know (as members of the public) about the AF movie. except if you count Ruenna and Rinok12 saying they know who's playing arty. :rolleyes:
i have read all 3 books several times (the first is the best) and noticed the code, but i never had any clues as to how to read them. anyone have any ideas?
ps. i thin tom felton is a major babe, but i dont think he should play Arty.
if you really want to figure it out on your own, many websites have a key to how to translate it. but if you just want to know what it says, all of the messages are posted many times on the thread. and once you figure it out, DON'T POST IT!! we already know what they all say and it takes up too much space. thank you. :biggrin:
To figure out the code for the first book, read the part toward the beginning that shows the symbols from the Book, then read the translation. And wouldn't it be interesting if Artemis found out about the fairies again by reading the Artemis Fowl books? That's a stupid idea, but it would be interesting. Or maybe his mom will come into play? With all the stuff going on, she's bound to notice something. Or, to go with the obvious aproach, Mulch could just give him the disk. That wouldn't be any fun, though.