Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    LC, now you got two shiny shinies, wanna rep me???

And hiya everybody.

ReputationRep:
    i was hoping you wouldn't bring that up *takes out wallet and sighs* how much do you want?

ReputationRep:
    sure I will I only gt 16 rep power points thugh so don't get too excited... and sorry AJ will have to put u on my rep list I stil haven't repped enough people since the last time I repped you.. I still love you though:love:

EDIT: :eek: I can't rep you either yet... guess I haven';t been repping enough on here! oh I guess I'll get to reppy Groove now:p: since I haven't repped him before:p: sorry mark hehe

ReputationRep:
    i saw that signed album from almalbis, i wouldn't mind having that.

ReputationRep:
    ah good, there are other people here now. i must prove you wrong now nikki.

ehem, everyone, does piney have power? and would you say she has a lot? a whole lot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    sure I will I only gt 16 rep power points thugh so don't get too excited... and sorry AJ will have to put u on my rep list I stil haven't repped enough people since the last time I repped you.. I still love you though:love:

EDIT: :eek: I can't rep you either yet... guess I haven';t been repping enough on here! oh I guess I'll get to reppy Groove now:p: since I haven't repped him before:p: sorry mark hehe
    Curses!:p:
    Oh well, I'll still rep you pre-emptively. No idea what my rep power is though. I'm not special like all you subs.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    that album says 'to nikki', you can't claim it

ReputationRep:
    Damn. I can't rep you either LC. Whoops. And krosEB (I will shorten your name soon enough) yes, Piney's the most powerful member on here.

ReputationRep:
    i can erase it and replace it with 'EB'

not fair, you're on the thanks list on the album booklet

ReputationRep:
    yea she is EB sorry m8.
    I'm not a sub:eek: you know anyone can know his/her rep power:p: and what you all doin up so early on a saturday:p:

ReputationRep:
    but 'eb' wouldn't be in her handwriting anymore and won't be special :p:

i'm in the thanks list? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ha! see? you're powerful! THE MOST POWERFUL member here! i win again :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not entirely sure why I'm awake. Glutton for punishment I guess.
    Why are you awake?
    Oh and how can you find out your rep-power???

ReputationRep:
    why do you win? we just proved she's more powerful than you:p:

go to FAQ and click on the link saying "calculate me rep power:p:" it's simple actually..
    and I'm awake because I have school tomorrow (yes holiday is over) so I have to finish all my IA work which I left for till this minute

ReputationRep:
    you're right it won't be special *tear* and she's pregnant now, did you know?

@ psycho gerbil > please, call me EB.

ReputationRep:
    @ Lc > because she said she was the weakest and i said she was the most powerful, i think you can find our conversation somewhere in page 356 or 357

ReputationRep:
    lol I think I'll pas but thx for the cliff notes version:p:

ReputationRep:
    pregnant? :eek3:...great...we better congratulate her didn't see it on the news though...are you sure? i don't want to congratulate her then find out it's not true and she'll think i think she's fat ^o)

we're not awake on a saturday morning though it's already 5:23pm here

and i'm not most powerful! yo-less is...

ReputationRep:
    i really didn't mean to kill the thread

ReputationRep:
    the question was "most powerful on this thread" - at least I think it was - and since yo-less technically isn't on this thread anymore, it makes you the most powerful.
    yours is not a flashy power, but that doesn't mean it's less potent.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.