The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

LC, now you got two shiny shinies, wanna rep me???:biggrin:

And hiya everybody.
i was hoping you wouldn't bring that up *takes out wallet and sighs* how much do you want? :frown:
Reply 7142
sure I will:biggrin: I only gt 16 rep power points thugh so don't get too excited... and sorry AJ will have to put u on my rep list:frown: I stil haven't repped enough people since the last time I repped you.. I still love you though:biggrin::love:

EDIT: :eek: I can't rep you either yet... guess I haven';t been repping enough on here! oh I guess I'll get to reppy Groove now:p: since I haven't repped him before:p: :biggrin: sorry mark hehe
Reply 7143
i saw that signed album from almalbis, i wouldn't mind having that.
Reply 7144
ah good, there are other people here now. i must prove you wrong now nikki.

ehem, everyone, does piney have power? and would you say she has a lot? a whole lot?
~Lc~
sure I will:biggrin: I only gt 16 rep power points thugh so don't get too excited... and sorry AJ will have to put u on my rep list:frown: I stil haven't repped enough people since the last time I repped you.. I still love you though:biggrin::love:

EDIT: :eek: I can't rep you either yet... guess I haven';t been repping enough on here! oh I guess I'll get to reppy Groove now:p: since I haven't repped him before:p: :biggrin: sorry mark hehe

Curses!:p:
Oh well, I'll still rep you pre-emptively. No idea what my rep power is though. I'm not special like all you subs.:rolleyes:
that album says 'to nikki', you can't claim it :biggrin:
Damn. I can't rep you either LC. Whoops. And krosEB (I will shorten your name soon enough) yes, Piney's the most powerful member on here.
Reply 7148
i can erase it and replace it with 'EB'

not fair, you're on the thanks list on the album booklet :frown:
Reply 7149
yea she is EB sorry m8.
I'm not a sub:eek: you know anyone can know his/her rep power:p: and what you all doin up so early on a saturday:p:
but 'eb' wouldn't be in her handwriting anymore and won't be special :p:

i'm in the thanks list? :eek:
Reply 7151
ha! see? you're powerful! THE MOST POWERFUL member here! i win again :rofl:
I'm not entirely sure why I'm awake. Glutton for punishment I guess.
Why are you awake?
Oh and how can you find out your rep-power???:s-smilie:
Reply 7153
why do you win? we just proved she's more powerful than you:p:

go to FAQ and click on the link saying "calculate me rep power:p:" it's simple actually..
and I'm awake because I have school tomorrow (yes holiday is over:frown:) so I have to finish all my IA work which I left for till this minute:frown:
Reply 7154
you're right :frown: it won't be special *tear* and she's pregnant now, did you know?

@ psycho gerbil > please, call me EB.
Reply 7155
@ Lc > because she said she was the weakest and i said she was the most powerful, i think you can find our conversation somewhere in page 356 or 357
Reply 7156
lol I think I'll pas but thx for the cliff notes version:p::biggrin:
pregnant? :eek3:...great...we better congratulate her :biggrin: didn't see it on the news though...are you sure? i don't want to congratulate her then find out it's not true and she'll think i think she's fat ^o)

we're not awake on a saturday morning though :biggrin: it's already 5:23pm here

and i'm not most powerful! yo-less is...
i really didn't mean to kill the thread :frown:
the question was "most powerful on this thread" - at least I think it was - and since yo-less technically isn't on this thread anymore, it makes you the most powerful.
yours is not a flashy power, but that doesn't mean it's less potent. :biggrin:

Latest