The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9160
pineappleipod
oops...well it wasn't me...AJ had the extinguisher...;yes;

and i thought i smelled BBQ :p:

Well hiding was makin me peckish, so i decided to make my self a snack.....mmmmm bbq chicken :redface:
oh...well zsarke was that aussie girl we used to chat with that hated it when you used that 'LOL' thing...:rofl: and she kept calling you 'demented' and complained how you weren't getting along...how did she find you on DA? :confused:

sure...i'll do it tomorrow after school ;yes; but you might not like it cuz i'll be drawing with the mouse...i forgot to get the scanner again...:redface: and which pic?
:eek: hide the chicken! that'll lure Lc to you...

and you weren't hiding very well were you? given that...AJ *was it AJ who foamed you?* found you on his way to psycho's HQ :rofl:
pineappleipod
oh...well zsarke was that aussie girl we used to chat with that hated it when you used that 'LOL' thing...:rofl: and she kept calling you 'demented' and complained how you weren't getting along...how did she find you on DA? :confused:

sure...i'll do it tomorrow after school ;yes; but you might not like it cuz i'll be drawing with the mouse...i forgot to get the scanner again...:redface: and which pic?

could you pwease draw the pic on my profile. OMG OMG someone actually told me i look like Killua:love: from that Hunter X Hunter Anime I used to love in childhood. :frown: I miss those days:frown: lol

http://www.celmart.com/darla/pb/hxh-07.jpg
I wishy wishy i have white skeen lol and lilac hairrrrrrr lol :biggrin:
well i'm off to bed, goodnight everyone :hugs: :love:

kezzy> you'll be fine for now, Lc's busy with an evil essay her evil teachers gave her or something...and AJ and groovy are here, AJ has a fire extinguisher :yy:
Reply 9165
pineappleipod
:eek: hide the chicken! that'll lure Lc to you...

and you weren't hiding very well were you? given that...AJ *was it AJ who foamed you?* found you on his way to psycho's HQ :rofl:

How was i to know the door i was hiding behind led to psycho's HQ - i'm new here. and i didnt get to finish cooking my chicken, the foam put out my bbq :frown:
oh okay, hold on, let me check that pic :biggrin:
Reply 9167
pineappleipod
well i'm off to bed, goodnight everyone :hugs: :love:

kezzy> you'll be fine for now, Lc's busy with an evil essay her evil teachers gave her or something...and AJ and groovy are here, AJ has a fire extinguisher :yy:

night :hugs: what time is it where you are???
and i also thought psycho's HQ was hard to find :eek:
groovy, nice pic :biggrin: i can do this, but do you have the original pic? it'll be easier ;yes;
kezzy> it's 1:26am :rofl: mom's gonna kill me when she finds me still here...:ninja:
:eek:

i have 1000 posts on this thread now :party: party!

but really...i need to go to bed now :p: bye! :hugs:
Reply 9172
pineappleipod
:eek:

i have 1000 posts on this thread now :party: party!

but really...i need to go to bed now :p: bye! :hugs:

byeee :hugs:
Hey I think I should get some credit for making this thread more active! :turtle:

Aww man how silly am I? I never knew there were more emoticons :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: yays!!

:trigger: Isn't that charamander???

#badger# badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadegrbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger

MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!

I was scarde of Luton because . . I can't remember - and yes I did mean voila I'm just a shoddy typer and erm . . .I can't remember what else I was going to reply to - just got so excited about the emoticons :biggrin::biggrin:

p.s. am I still a n00b?

the word reminds me of when Allan Statham is shouting kn** down the loudspeaker thing and Boyce walks in on him - for all of you who haven't had the joys of Green Wing - YOUTUBE NOW!!!

Shamoan. ;lttd;
Reply 9174
:rolleyes: Hello to you too.
Green Wing Rules!
Reply 9175
is sara drunk? or is it just me?

*smells bbq chicken*

ahhh chicken would taste good to top off my pasta hmmm
Hahahah that is an understatement big time baby :wink:

Mmmm I had pepperoni pizza for dinner it's nice! harf harf

wanna play a game?
~Lc~

:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

I have never touched a single drop of alcohol in my life coz a single drop at a time is far too little

I am perfectly sober - as sober as a curtain infact. #cannon#

EDIT: You spelled mon name wrong, Je m'appelle Sarah :biggrin:
Reply 9178
~Lc~

I think she's just bein eccentric - 6:00 is a bit early to be drunk, but there again.......

*smells bbq chicken*

ahhh chicken would taste good to top off my pasta hmmm

AAAhhhhhhhhhhh Take it *throws chicken at LC* :vroam:
Reply 9179
*grabs chicken*

ahhh sarah ana ismi elsa.... (if we're starting to talk in different languages why not I express myself as well:smile:)
*eats chicken while eyeing matches*
*is craving a burn*

*looks around for objects to burn*

Latest