The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
lirael
I know how you feel it is quite depressing that they have to resort to people like Hilary to be in the film but I,m not sure how old that site was though so fingers crossed that they are wrong. I mean come on came you see her been taken seriously in the eternity code. :questionm dont think so. Though van diesil would be ok as he looks the part and has had the acting experence :cool: . But wat i want to know is way they have forgotten about Artemis they have made no atemp to find a actor for him and they better mve quick if they want to make this film. How can the producers do this to Eions fans while they continue to make more films. :secruity:.

yes,vin diesel wouldnt be that bad.speaking of which,i hear XXX2 is coming out soon.havent seen the first one,but my friend luvs it :rolleyes:
Reply 981
Ignotus~Veritas

yeah, isn't she affilliating herself with barbie or something?

barbie *shudder*
when i was a kid,i played with dinosaurs.evidently when i was younger,i was a tomboy :biggrin: .now,i'm a Yo-less Girl :p:
Reply 982
wottabout
I saw the thing about Hillary, and am really hoping that that doesn't happen.

arn't we all :frown:
maybe we can protest.*pictures the evil LEPs marching down the street with anti-Hilary Duff boards*
Reply 983
FOALY
*Laughs at the mispelt word that says deos*

typo!whoops :redface: .i'm not usually dyslexic :wink:
Reply 984
Anyone read Garth Nix or Philip Pullman next to Eion they would be my favourite authors.They are supost to be making a film out of Philip Pullmans His dark materials but I think it will be a bust because they arent going to follow the plot. they are actuly thinking of takingaway the whole theme of the book because it might offend christians. Well i'm a one and I think they're great. :bootyshak well this is what i have to say to the producers and script writers.
I dunno why, but I feel like a misfit . . . . .
Reply 986
yo-less
*looks disturbed* dude,how deos that thread fit into the "Entertainment" forum? :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

Well you see... errr it fit in because...*Runs away*

Ha you spelt does wrong again... *Laughs for another half an hour*
Reply 987
FOALY
Well you see... errr it fit in because...*Runs away*

Ha you spelt does wrong again... *Laughs for another half an hour*

it was intentional you mutt! :p: :rolleyes:
*sighs heavily* my sarcasm is never appreciated...DEOSN'T anyone get me? :biggrin:
Reply 988
Ignotus~Veritas
I dunno why, but I feel like a misfit . . . . .

why?cos you drowned me in my dream?
(I haven't the foggiest clue how that's relevant :eek: .maybe FOALY's weirdness is contagious :rolleyes: )
Reply 989
lirael
Anyone read Garth Nix or Philip Pullman next to Eion they would be my favourite authors.They are supost to be making a film out of Philip Pullmans His dark materials but I think it will be a bust because they arent going to follow the plot. they are actuly thinking of takingaway the whole theme of the book because it might offend christians. Well i'm a one and I think they're great. :bootyshak well this is what i have to say to the producers and script writers.

Phillip Pullman is awesome and yeah,i heard they're removing the anti-Christian elements which sucks cos c'mon,there's hardly a story without that. :frown: i hate the fact the movie producers almost always go and wreck my fav books :mad:
Reply 990
did anyone realize i added the evil soc to my signature AGAIN with the "You rock' sign next to it?*grins*all my fav members are there,i wanted to put each of y'all indivually but that would mean 4 or 5 different names...so much typing :p: ...

has anyone seen the video to Good Charlotte "I Just Want To Live"?i LUV that video,for some reason.makes me laugh.it should be our theme song :thrasher:
yo-less

has anyone seen the video to Good Charlotte "I Just Want To Live"?i LUV that video,for some reason.makes me laugh.it should be our theme song :thrasher:

It was okay at first, but when it got to the part where it looked like he was gonna . . . you know with those girls, I clicked it off.
yo-less
(I haven't the foggiest clue how that's relevant :eek: .maybe FOALY's weirdness is contagious :rolleyes: )

No, but I really think I'm going to stop posting here for some reason or another. :confused: Maybe this was one of those highs and I'm over it. *shrugs* Well, I definately know I'm not going to Monstergamer *coughassescough*
BTW, more Arty movie news:

Director:
Larry Guterman

Producers:
Jane Rosenthal and Robert De Niro

Distributed by:
Miramax

They had already started filming last year, but there was something about the costs being to high.
Reply 994
yo-less

HA! HA! HA! it certainly is contagious, you might sometimes get the shakes... and sometimes the fries. Your all going to be weird!! HA! HA! HA!*Laughs for another half hour*
I'm bored.
Did you know that "Artemis Fowl" is "Lwof Simetra" backwards? :wink:
Reply 996
wottabout
I'm bored.
Did you know that "Artemis Fowl" is "Lwof Simetra" backwards? :wink:

you are bored! :p:
Reply 997
very bord though the hols can be if there is nothing to do :trytofly: :pcguru: well if theyd hurry up e wouldnt be in this mess. Im begining to think they dont care about this film. :fight:
Yup. I've made up my mind.
OPAL DECEPTION IS OUT!!! I think it's only in a few counties, but that's not the point!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Latest