Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
yo-less
Badges: 2
Report 15 years ago
guys can i add you to my sig?

and if i do,should i say 'My league of extraodinary nerds' or somethng else?i may put that for the moment,but its liable to change :cool:
staylor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Indeed. I would be most gratified.
Ignotus~Veritas
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by yo-less)
Lirael .Staylor and Psycho gerbil what d'you think of him??

and don't you think ignotus should come back??after posting that,she can't leave,though she says she will
Is yo-less the only person who cares I exist? Sheesh!
staylor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I dont even know who you are, but Im sure that your leaving would have a detrimental effect on my TSR life.
staylor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
guys can i add you to my sig?

and if i do,should i say 'My league of extraodinary nerds' or somethng else?i may put that for the moment,but its liable to change :cool:
In fact, Im going to say Im a member already.
lirael
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ya sure add me. Sorry Ignotus Veritus. You used to post loads.I remember before I joined. I'd read what you were saying. you were so funny
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ignotus~Veritas)
Sorry, you used to post before I joined, but I will give you rep, and finding that picture, and am imploring you to come back. If you can find out things like who's going to be playing Artemis, you must be an incredibly valuble asset to this group of evil sheep-hating vampires!
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hi Ignotus! Very glad you're black! If you leave, I will hunt you down and whack you upside the head with a wet salami.
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
meditate...nirvana...
*falls asleep*
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Psycho_Gerbil)
Sorry, you used to post before I joined, but I will give you rep, and finding that picture, and am imploring you to come back. If you can find out things like who's going to be playing Artemis, you must be an incredibly valuble asset to this group of evil sheep-hating vampires!
:rofl: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :party:
what d'you think of Artemis fowl - the actor?
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wottabout)
Hi Ignotus! Very glad you're black! If you leave, I will hunt you down and whack you upside the head with a wet salami.
can i watch?nothing personal ofcourse,but my life's pretty darn boring
Ignotus~Veritas
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
can i watch?nothing personal ofcourse,but my life's pretty darn boring

You scare me.

Um, everyone else, are you sure you're not getting me confused with someone else?

Staylor, well, I honestly don't care what you think. Being insulted by someone who . . .. well, I'm not going to say because what that person said may not be true - but anyway,- I don't really care. My head hurts. . . . . Oh yeah! I remember what I was going to say. You do know who I am. When I was still posting you were, too. So you're either just being a total ass or you just don't remember.

. . . . . Whoa. Did I actually just use up all that space on some idiotic comment?
staylor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
But that doesnt make me know who you are - Ive never researched you or anything. Plus I dont notice if you dont post because your avatar uses similar colours to other peoples so I dont miss it.
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
:rofl: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :party:
what d'you think of Artemis fowl - the actor?
He looks absolutely perfect. It's creepily similar to the way I imagine Arty. Now all we need are the rest of the cast. Lirael and I think Vin Diesel should play Butler. What d'you think?
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Psycho_Gerbil)
He looks absolutely perfect. It's creepily similar to the way I imagine Arty. Now all we need are the rest of the cast. Lirael and I think Vin Diesel should play Butler. What d'you think?
i completely agree.infact,me and a friend of mine came up with that.he's totally the type
is he tall enough though?
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
You scare me.
well,i'm a vampire...*modestly rubs plastic fangs* :eek: :eek:
yo-less
Report 15 years ago

. . . . . Whoa. Did I actually just use up all that space on some idiotic comment?
you kids should stop bickering.you're ruining my happy place :rolleyes:
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by staylor)
But that doesnt make me know who you are - Ive never researched you or anything. Plus I dont notice if you dont post because your avatar uses similar colours to other peoples so I dont miss it.
:rolleyes: STOP!!! or i'll spread Constantine's rumor about you :rolleyes:

EDIT;i actually typed it out,and then realized i had just done the very thing i threatened silly me!!
staylor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
:rolleyes: STOP!!! or i'll spread Constantine's rumor about you :rolleyes:

EDIT;i actually typed it out,and then realized i had just done the very thing i threatened silly me!!
Indeed. You may as well tell me what this rumour is anyway, Ive got o find out sometime.
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by staylor)
Indeed. You may as well tell me what this rumour is anyway, Ive got o find out sometime.
the one which i designed a beautiful "LOL' for
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (78)
11.91%
Virtual campus tours/open days (159)
24.27%
Live streaming events (52)
7.94%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (59)
9.01%
A uni comparison tool (153)
23.36%
An in-person event when available (154)
23.51%