The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1400
guys can i add you to my sig?

and if i do,should i say 'My league of extraodinary nerds' or somethng else?i may put that for the moment,but its liable to change :cool:
Reply 1401
Indeed. I would be most gratified.
yo-less
Lirael .Staylor and Psycho gerbil what d'you think of him??

and don't you think ignotus should come back??after posting that,she can't leave,though she says she will :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Is yo-less the only person who cares I exist? Sheesh!
Reply 1403
I dont even know who you are, but Im sure that your leaving would have a detrimental effect on my TSR life.
Reply 1404
yo-less
guys can i add you to my sig?

and if i do,should i say 'My league of extraodinary nerds' or somethng else?i may put that for the moment,but its liable to change :cool:

In fact, Im going to say Im a member already.
Reply 1405
Ya sure add me. Sorry Ignotus Veritus. You used to post loads.I remember before I joined. I'd read what you were saying. you were so funny
Ignotus~Veritas

Sorry, you used to post before I joined, but I will give you rep, and finding that picture, and am imploring you to come back. If you can find out things like who's going to be playing Artemis, you must be an incredibly valuble asset to this group of evil sheep-hating vampires!
Hi Ignotus! Very glad you're black! If you leave, I will hunt you down and whack you upside the head with a wet salami. :biggrin:
Reply 1408
Ignotus~Veritas

meditate...nirvana...
*falls asleep*
Reply 1409
Psycho_Gerbil
Sorry, you used to post before I joined, but I will give you rep, and finding that picture, and am imploring you to come back. If you can find out things like who's going to be playing Artemis, you must be an incredibly valuble asset to this group of evil sheep-hating vampires!

:rofl: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :party:
what d'you think of Artemis fowl - the actor?
Reply 1410
wottabout
Hi Ignotus! Very glad you're black! If you leave, I will hunt you down and whack you upside the head with a wet salami. :biggrin:

can i watch?nothing personal ofcourse,but my life's pretty darn boring :biggrin:
yo-less
can i watch?nothing personal ofcourse,but my life's pretty darn boring :biggrin:

You scare me.

Um, everyone else, are you sure you're not getting me confused with someone else?

Staylor, well, I honestly don't care what you think. Being insulted by someone who . . .. well, I'm not going to say because what that person said may not be true - but anyway,- I don't really care. My head hurts. . . . . Oh yeah! I remember what I was going to say. You do know who I am. When I was still posting you were, too. So you're either just being a total ass or you just don't remember.

. . . . . Whoa. Did I actually just use up all that space on some idiotic comment?
Reply 1412
But that doesnt make me know who you are - Ive never researched you or anything. Plus I dont notice if you dont post because your avatar uses similar colours to other peoples so I dont miss it.
yo-less
:rofl: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :party:
what d'you think of Artemis fowl - the actor?

He looks absolutely perfect. It's creepily similar to the way I imagine Arty. Now all we need are the rest of the cast. Lirael and I think Vin Diesel should play Butler. What d'you think?
Reply 1414
Psycho_Gerbil
He looks absolutely perfect. It's creepily similar to the way I imagine Arty. Now all we need are the rest of the cast. Lirael and I think Vin Diesel should play Butler. What d'you think?

i completely agree.infact,me and a friend of mine came up with that.he's totally the type
is he tall enough though?
Reply 1415
Ignotus~Veritas
You scare me.

well,i'm a vampire...*modestly rubs plastic fangs* :eek: :eek:
Reply 1416
Ignotus~Veritas

. . . . . Whoa. Did I actually just use up all that space on some idiotic comment?

you kids should stop bickering.you're ruining my happy place :rolleyes:
Reply 1417
staylor
But that doesnt make me know who you are - Ive never researched you or anything. Plus I dont notice if you dont post because your avatar uses similar colours to other peoples so I dont miss it.

:rolleyes: STOP!!! :biggrin: or i'll spread Constantine's rumor about you :wink: :rolleyes:

EDIT;i actually typed it out,and then realized i had just done the very thing i threatened :redface: silly me!!
Reply 1418
yo-less
:rolleyes: STOP!!! :biggrin: or i'll spread Constantine's rumor about you :wink: :rolleyes:

EDIT;i actually typed it out,and then realized i had just done the very thing i threatened :redface: silly me!!

Indeed. You may as well tell me what this rumour is anyway, Ive got o find out sometime.
Reply 1419
staylor
Indeed. You may as well tell me what this rumour is anyway, Ive got o find out sometime.

the one which i designed a beautiful "LOL' for :wink:

Latest