The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
Ignotus~Veritas
. . . . . .

Have we not already talked about this?

i don't know,my memory has become faulty with old age.

and yes staylor it was gonna be the soc-icon
yo-less
i don't know,my memory has become faulty with old age.

Yoless, I'm serious. Staylor was being mean, too, but he's an idiot and I don't care what he does.

No, I don't have a sense of humor. Surprise, surprise.
Reply 1582
Yo-less, I am also serious. Ignotus was being mean, too, but she's an idiot and I don't care what she does.

I do have a sense of humour. Surprise surprise.
Reply 1583
why can't we be peaceful herbivores and love each other just like we used to? :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

*sings "Smile Like You Mean It" loudly and defiantly*
Reply 1584
my 3000th post...again

OK,in an attempt to make peace,lets return to making the artemis Fowl movie.for those of you who don't know,we start by nominating each member of the evil vampires to be an actor,regardless of gender
Ignotus Veritas - Trouble Kelp or Holly...
Lirael - Juliet
Psycho Gerbil - Mulch (no offence intended ofcourse)
staylor - Foaly
wottabout - Root(lets pretend he still lives)
yes,i arranged that in alphabetical order
I wanna be Foaly. How come Staylor gets to be Foaly. It's not fair. *sits in corner and sulks*
Reply 1586
i dunno,cos he's caustic?remember,you get to nominate too.don't let my nominees influence your decision
yo-less
my 3000th post...again

OK,in an attempt to make peace,lets return to making the artemis Fowl movie.for those of you who don't know,we start by nominating each member of the evil vampires to be an actor,regardless of gender
Ignotus Veritas - Trouble Kelp or Holly...

Excuse me?

Oh, shatter the remains of the old empire! Burn it to the ground as you play your fiddle, Nero!

. . . . . .

To many history textbooks. Need to stop.
I nominate myself for someone other than Root. :biggrin:
Reply 1589
*yells hoarsely*YOU CAN'T NOMINATE YOURSELF!!!
Reply 1590
Okay I'm gone for a week and this turns to world war 3. Psyhco give it a rest about foaly. Staylor come to an agreement us came work with and please be nice about other member aka Ignotus~Veritas. Sorted lets move on.
Reply 1591
Lirael must take over it seems...i'm geting to old for these things...*spits out fake teeth*
lirael
Okay I'm gone for a week and this turns to world war 3. Psyhco give it a rest about foaly. Staylor come to an agreement us came work with and please be nice about other member aka Ignotus~Veritas. Sorted lets move on.

*Yells and throws chair at Lirael* Learn how to spell Psycho, damn it! :mad:
Reply 1593
Psycho_Gerbil
*Yells and throws chair at Lirael* Learn how to spell Psycho, damn it! :mad:

in normal circumstances i would have laughed but i fear it may instigate more violence and airborne objects :frown:
yo-less
in normal circumstances i would have laughed but i fear it may instigate more violence and airborne objects :frown:

In hopes to bring peace, I leave this link I found: http://countingdown.com/movies/943186/board

Oh, dernit! I had also found an Artemis Fowl fanart place. Forgot where it was . . .
Reply 1595
Ignotus~Veritas
In hopes to bring peace, I leave this link I found: http://countingdown.com/movies/943186/board

Oh, dernit! I had also found an Artemis Fowl fanart place. Forgot where it was . . .

funky.but all the fanart i see potray him as er...less hot than i'd have imagined :eek:
nevermind.maybe this one'll be better?*looks hopeful*
yo-less
funky.but all the fanart i see potray him as er...less hot than i'd have imagined :eek:
nevermind.maybe this one'll be better?*looks hopeful*

There was fanart? Gee, I was talking about the forum/message board thingy.
Reply 1597
no,i was talkin about the old fanart you showed me
yo-less
no,i was talkin about the old fanart you showed me

Hm, where was that? Wait- oh, at deviantart!
Reply 1599
yup:smile:i've drawn better artemis's...*looks modest*

Latest