The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sorry for the delay, CS, my mum wanted help cooking :wink:
clad in armour
bit late but might as well
Chem - 72/90 A
Bio - 81/90 A
Maths - 63/100 C :eek3: :eek3: no one was more shocked than I, it was a kick in the teeth especially as i was most confident about maths and was certain I was looking at an A grade
Critical Thinking - 66/90 C meh tbh its just CT, important but not enough to make me resit

but the maths thing, Im still disgusted but at least i know why i got that, my writing was totally ****, i confused myself a lot

soz for the long post guys

hiya clad :hugs:

dont worry, i got a bit of a surprise/disappointment with results :smile:
natty_d
hiya clad :hugs:

dont worry, i got a bit of a surprise/disappointment with results :smile:

hi :hugs: cant remeber speaking to you last :smile:
youwannaspill
clad in armour
youwannaspill

got a C in physics :frown:
clad in armour
youwannaspill

Clad, Critical Thinking was out of 100 UMS, I think.
natty_d
got a C in physics :frown:

ouch im guessing you were aimng much higher than that but come on its physics thats practically an A anywhere else
lozz2601
Clad, Critical Thinking was out of 100 UMS, I think.

i was on about the raw score :smile:
I have a sudden urge to burst into tears but I don't even know why :s-smilie:
:sadnod:
natty_d
I have a sudden urge to burst into tears but I don't even know why :s-smilie:

:hugs:

Don't cry natty :console:
Especially if you don't know why! It's a waste of tears :tongue:
Champagne Supernova
:hugs:

Don't cry natty :console:
Especially if you don't know why! It's a waste of tears :tongue:

I feel a bit hormonal, and i feel unmotivated :yep:
natty_d
I feel a bit hormonal, and i feel unmotivated :yep:

Well, I can't help you there :rolleyes:
And, why do you feel that? :sad:
(Hi people)
Hey cad, you alright?
Champagne Supernova
Well, I can't help you there :rolleyes:
And, why do you feel that? :sad:

All the stuff I have to do as a senior prefect and a head of house. Remembering all the extra stuff i have to do, people to see, people who want to see me. My A levels. My results are a kick in the teeth. Combinations. Uni. My relationships with my mum and my dad and the EVIL ONE :sad:, the responsabilities i have at home, my relationships with my friends. My boyfriend.

It feels like juggling hot potatoes, and someones tripped me up and one by one they're falling down on my head...

I dunno, maybe I just need to get this all off my chest..
Yeah thanks, you?
Been teching a show all week which we took down today so sad that's over, and having the regular weekly lonely feeling lol, but I'm sure I'm never alone in that one!
natty_d
All the stuff I have to do as a senior prefect and a head of house. Remembering all the extra stuff i have to do, people to see, people who want to see me. My A levels. My results are a kick in the teeth. Combinations. Uni. My relationships with my mum and my dad and the EVIL ONE :sad:, the responsabilities i have at home, my relationships with my friends. My boyfriend.

It feels like juggling hot potatoes, and someones tripped me up and one by one they're falling down on my head...

I dunno, maybe I just need to get this all off my chest..

It's why I asked :rolleyes:

Natty, it may seem like a lot, but, these problems currently surrounding you, will ease off/solve themselves, soon there'll be a shine of light when you realise that actually, it's not all so bad! Just, keep going with the flow, and when you get stressed out, just take a chillax! All the stuff you said at the start of that post seem like they'll fade quickly, and soon, you'll think you were so silly :smile:
cadaeibfeceh
Yeah thanks, you?
Been teching a show all week which we took down today so sad that's over, and having the regular weekly lonely feeling lol, but I'm sure I'm never alone in that one!

Good, yeah I'm fine cheers.
Sounds sweet, what do you do for that, lights, sound, backstage?
Too true, you're not alone on that one, I also get that :rolleyes:
Champagne Supernova
It's why I asked :rolleyes:

Natty, it may seem like a lot, but, these problems currently surrounding you, will ease off/solve themselves, soon there'll be a shine of light when you realise that actually, it's not all so bad! Just, keep going with the flow, and when you get stressed out, just take a chillax! All the stuff you said at the start of that post seem like they'll fade quickly, and soon, you'll think you were so silly :smile:

:sadnod:
Champagne Supernova
Good, yeah I'm fine cheers.
Sounds sweet, what do you do for that, lights, sound, backstage?
Too true, you're not alone on that one, I also get that :rolleyes:

I was backstage for this one - had an interview for Stage Management at NYT this summer which I should hear about in a few weeks, so that'll be great!!!

Good weekend so far?

Latest