The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Gawd, you're well motivated.
Reply 8881
Ditto.

Darn it.:frown:
Reply 8882
whats wrong with you natty? stop being so bloody motivated and let me be instead :sad:
I slept in too late :frown: Damn my alarms for not being annoying enough to get me up to revise :sad:
Reply 8884
So ..... let's [be gay :biggrin:] range our subjects seeing as this is a student *subject* forum :biggrin:

Most enjoyable to least enjoyable:

Hardest to easiest:

The ones you get the best marks/grades/scores in [real or mock exams, tests, whatever] to not so good marks:

What you need to do best in to get into uni and do what you want to do:

[think of any more add!]
lozz2601
Gawd, you're well motivated.

I just don't wanna be this:

Spoiler

BUT THIS:

Spoiler

Spoiler

get some motivational music! :woo:

eminem-sing for the moment :music:
Reply 8886
OBAMA FAMILY = :coma:

Do my questionnaire:hmmm::hugs: everyone!!
Natty, you wanna be President Obama???

:tongue:
Malsi101
So ..... let's [be gay :biggrin:] range our subjects seeing as this is a student *subject* forum :biggrin:

Most enjoyable to least enjoyable: French, Maths, total tie between Physics and Spanish

Easiest to hardest: Maths, Spanish, French, Physics

The ones you get the best marks/grades/scores in [real or mock exams, tests, whatever] to not so good marks: Maths, French, (my languages generally are always the same) Spanish, Physics

What you need to do best in to get into uni and do what you want to do:[think of any more add!] MATHS :woo: I'm thinking about doing Maths/Economics or maybe even Modern Languages :p: :rolleyes:
Most enjoyable to least enjoyable: Economics, Further Maths, Physics

Hardest to easiest: Physics, Further Maths, Economics

The ones you get the best marks/grades/scores in [real or mock exams, tests, whatever] to not so good marks: Economics, Further Maths, Physics

What you need to do best in to get into uni and do what you want to do: All of them cos I want Economics at Cambridge :smile:

Happy Mal?
Reply 8890
you find physics easy:zomg: :yy:

nice one natty
cadaeibfeceh
Natty, you wanna be President Obama???

:tongue:

I'm like to be the First Black woman to be prime minister, which would be a pretty impressive feat :yep:

But Michelle Obama is pretty awesome, I wish I got to meet her whilst she was here :sad:, in fact the Obama family is great! :woo:

Right guys you have until MJ stops singing to talk to me, so if you have anything important SAY IT NOW! :biggrin:
Reply 8892
cadaeibfeceh
Most enjoyable to least enjoyable: Economics, Maths, Physics

Hardest to easiest: Physics, Maths, Economics

The ones you get the best marks/grades/scores in [real or mock exams, tests, whatever] to not so good marks: Economics, Maths, Physics

What you need to do best in to get into uni and do what you want to do: All of them cos I want Economics at Cambridge :smile:

Happy Mal?

:thumbsup:
Reply 8893
natty_d
I'm like to be the First Black woman to be prime minister, which would be a pretty impressive feat :yep:

But Michelle Obama is pretty awesome, I wish I got to meet her whilst she was here :sad:, in fact the Obama family is great! :woo:

Right guys you have until MJ stops singing to talk to me, so if you have anything important SAY IT NOW! :biggrin:

i believe you can do it:yep:
Malsi101
you find physics easy:zomg: :yy:

nice one natty

Typo just fixed :yy:

YES WE CAN! :woo:

rrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuunaway loveeeeeeee :music: OH YES LUDACRIS :yep:
We only have two pages LEFT! :zomg:

Anybody know whats happening? :shock: :awesome:
Reply 8896
natty_d
Typo just fixed :yy: