The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's like a psychological game of chess.
Right, and now they're arguing over who's gonna do the vaccuming. **** me!
Reply 1042
Sounds like every household, led.
Cocksucking, *************, son of a bitch piss me off I can't believe it you can't keep doing this you bastard I'll show what I'm gonna do to you I'm gonna embarrass the hell out of you I've been alive for nearly fifty years and I'm still not getting any peace it's ******* ridiculous I don't need to put up with this
No, no, that wasn't me talking, that's what my mum's been saying. :yep:

And, I know I'm not alone, millions of kids live the same way, I'm not even sorry for myself, just having a little rant, is all.
Reply 1045
I figured.
Ten minutes and I'm out, homies.

So, how's the day been? Looking forward to the end of the week?
Oh, Spencer's in love with Sasha on Hollyoaks. Awww!
led-zep-amh-121191
Ten minutes and I'm out, homies.

So, how's the day been? Looking forward to the end of the week?

errrrrrrrrm. looking forward to my trip to switzerland... :yep:

missing my boyfriend and now another guy has cropped up... :dontknow: im soooo confused...
Oh, to CERN, right? Congrats! Have a nice time!

Another guy?! :eek: Spill! :p:

I got a little crush, but it's more of a body thing, then anything else. Fill in the blanks yourself. :p:
iPods are so lovely...
led-zep-amh-121191
Oh, to CERN, right? Congrats! Have a nice time!

Another guy?! :eek: Spill! :p:

I got a little crush, but it's more of a body thing, then anything else. Fill in the blanks yourself. :p:

at least i know you have a healthy appetite for ******* lol.....

yeahhh another guy :sigh: things were always a bit complicated with me and my boyfriend, hes abroad with the army and is training in Security and Intelligence something or other..

and this other guy in his absence, has well kind of started wooing me.... and ive been quick to resist... but im not a cheat, and i dont know what to do because now im reluctant to tell him to go away....

:frown:

glad i just got that out of my system...
Healthy appetite for what, exactly? :lolz:

Well, you gotta make a choice. Are you going to stay faithful to your boyfriend, or are you going to have a sneaky piece of pie, if you catch my drift? Look at this way - you have a burger on one plate and a steak on another. You can only choose one. Which one's the burger, and which one's the steak? Find the answer to that, and you'll know what to do.
Btw, that example only really works if you like steak. Shoulda mentioned that, I guess. LOL...
led-zep-amh-121191
Btw, that example only really works if you like steak. Shoulda mentioned that, I guess. LOL...

lol you're so random and philosophical led....
I aim to please. :lolz: Wowzer...
led-zep-amh-121191
I aim to please. :lolz: Wowzer...

Aim to confuse more like...

Did you watch the world's most enhanced woman yesterday? :rofl:

i made a post saying only you would appreciate and find the same things funny about the show.... :p:
This one's called "The Slacker and the Pencil Chewer.":

Spoiler

Random, I know, but funny.
led-zep-amh-121191
This one's called "The Slacker and the Pencil Chewer.":

Spoiler

Random, I know, but funny.

I like it, I can imagine you doing something like that... :p:
Too much confusion, I can't get no relief...

I saw an ad for that show, and yes, those were some tig ol' bitties, LOL!

Latest