The Student Room Group

Nelson Thornes AQA AS Chemistry - Answers exam question

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Hi guys... does any1 have the UNIT 1 exam style questions... just for the summary of unit 1 questions... it seems thts the only file which is missing or not working out of all the links on the form loool :smile: thanks.
Reply 101
Original post by jamhands

I know your post was over a year ago - do you still have the answers to the exam style questions for the AS chemistry? Thanks.
Reply 102
Original post by Hippysnake
Send them here as well? I've got the A2 answers if you need them.

Hi :smile: have you got the a2 answers from the aqa text book? any chance you could send them to me? would be much appreciated!! thanks :smile: xxx
Original post by chloe777
Hi :smile: have you got the a2 answers from the aqa text book? any chance you could send them to me? would be much appreciated!! thanks :smile: xxx

sorry no, it's been over a year since I last had them!
Reply 104
Please could somebody tell me where I can find the answers to AQA GCSE Chemistry Exam Style Questions, C2.1-C2.5
Reply 105

Hi, I've only just seen this thread because i was searching for the A2 answers myself. I saved all the AS ESQ answers from aqaanswers when it was working though if anyone needs them?

send me those answers too
If it hasn't already been said: http://www.thomas-reddington.com/

Hi, I've only just seen this thread because i was searching for the A2 answers myself. I saved all the AS ESQ answers from aqaanswers when it was working though if anyone needs them?

hi could you send me as chemistry aqa exam style answers, i need them so i can see if i done mine right, the webiste doesnt work. thanks
Reply 108

Could you send them to me too please :smile:
Reply 109
I have just found a site that has all the exam style question answers for people to download.

Its called www.thomas-reddington.com and has a whole section for AQA chemistry.

Hope this helps everyone out :smile::smile:
Exam style answers have about 1 error per chapter for those of you who are thinking of cheating on homework. Girl in my class was badly caught out when she swore blind that she did not have the mark scheme, then was asked to explain how she had come up with exactly the same unlikely error as the mark scheme for two consecutive homeworks.
Reply 111

could you also send it to me please?
Original post by mrbounce01
If it hasn't already been said: http://www.thomas-reddington.com/

Thanks mate :smile:
Reply 113
Heyy, i was wondering, if anyone has the awa A2 chemistry examination style qustion, answers could you please send them to me..?

Reply 114
(aqa)*
Original post by bethpoppy

Its called www.thomas-reddington.com and has a whole section for AQA chemistry.

Unfortunately Thomas Reddington has been forced to take the answers down as Nelson and Thorns were threatening legal action!
Reply 116
can someone send me the the aqa exination style question answers please ....got an exam tommorow
Reply 117

Hey can u send me the ESQ answers to the chemsitry aqa book too? appreciated!
I'm resitting unit 1, and still have a copy of all the answers from the AS textbook, but I'm looking for the actual questions? As I don't have access to this textbook anymore :smile:
Original post by SortYourLife
I'm resitting unit 1, and still have a copy of all the answers from the AS textbook, but I'm looking for the actual questions? As I don't have access to this textbook anymore :smile:

hi I was wondering if you could send me the answers :smile: Ill try and scan the questions for you on Monday/Tues when I'm at school, if you'd like.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending