The Student Room Group

The Big Bang Theory Appreciation Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dhr90
yay!

Prsom

Damn it I thought I could one up you but PRSOM too :frown:
Love this show! It's Dr.* Rajesh Koothrappali by the way.
Original post by Jennie1987
Fantastic news!!! The new series starts on Thursday 20th October!!!! :awesome::woo::nutcase::party::h:*

It is the 10th season, isn't it? how many seasons are planned till the great final of the series?
Original post by Kallisto
It is the 10th season, isn't it? how many seasons are planned till the great final of the series?

This is the 10th :h: they're renewing it on a yearly basis, like normal, so there's no set end point. You only consider that if it's taken from books don't you? A la Game of Thrones...
Damn it I thought I could one up you but PRSOM too :frown:

Seems we both need to put it about a bit more :tongue:
Original post by dhr90
Seems we both need to put it about a bit more :tongue:

:rofl: I'll give my rep to who I want to, :rolleyes: always trying to get me to give it away to just anyone.
This is the 10th :h: they're renewing it on a yearly basis, like normal, so there's no set end point. You only consider that if it's taken from books don't you? A la Game of Thrones...

It is just how good a series is, always has to come to an end at one time or another. Even a very popular one like Big Bang Theory. I think so.
(edited 7 years ago)
It just how good a series is, always has to come to an end at one time or another. Even a very popular one like Big Bang Theory. I think so.

Of course, I agree it will have to come to an end but this kind of thing is very hard to predict. There are plenty of shows that feel cut down in their prime so it can be a sneak attack.
Of course, I agree it will have to come to an end but this kind of thing is very hard to predict. There are plenty of shows that feel cut down in their prime so it can be a sneak attack.

Spoiler

EDIT: Jennie1987 requested me to disguise informations which are not released for the series. Hope no one was spoilered by myself. *
(edited 7 years ago)
True that

Spoiler

Please edit your post with spoiler captions.
Please edit your post with spoiler captions.

Did it. I am so sorry for giving informations which are planned for the next season and were not released yet. Please forgive me.*
Did it. I am so sorry for giving informations which are planned for the next season and were not released yet. Please forgive me.*

I'm pretty gutted tbf. Bearing in mind Ive been home all day ill, this is the worst thing to happen today. I know, I'm dramatic :tongue:

Oh thanks for changing it though!!
I'm pretty gutted tbf. Bearing in mind Ive been home all day ill, this is the worst thing to happen today. I know, I'm dramatic :tongue:

Oh thanks for changing it though!!

You are welcome. Just forget it what I have posted before. It is not confirmed, I may wrong. See it in this view.

Maybe the so called nerds have lost the nerdy character from season to season? the longer the series, the more normal they became.*
You are welcome. Just forget it what I have posted before. It is not confirmed, I may wrong. See it in this view.

Maybe the so called nerds have lost the nerdy character from season to season? the longer the series, the more normal they became.*

Haha, you know it wont work! Its like trying to forget when you see a Christmas present before its wrapped; the death of magic (again, purposefully dramatic).

I agree, but also when I rewatch the newer eps they are better than I remember them so while its not matching the initial high standards set in the first few series it is good enough imo.
Since I have watched an episode of the third season (guess so it was the third one) I wonder how the real name of Joyce kim is, so the name of this actress.

x

Do you know her name?
OMG! I love The Big Bang Theory! Hahaha yesssssssssssssssssssss a thread.
Original post by KINGYusuf
OMG! I love The Big Bang Theory! Hahaha yesssssssssssssssssssss a thread.

SO did you have watch the series from the beginning, so from the first episode? to speak for myself, I have watched an episode somewhere in the 2nd season, than another one. One day or other I realized I like it.*
Since I have watched an episode of the third season (guess so it was the third one) I wonder how the real name of Joyce kim is, so the name of this actress.

Do you know her name?

Google immediately pings back Ally Maki
Google immediately pings back Ally Maki

Thanks! I was looking for on Google, but I could not find her. Nice to see that she has had appearances in films yet.

After Priya she is the second prettiest girl in the series.
Not entirely sure whether people here are watching this current season as they are released in the UK or the US, but, the previous episode (US release) must be one of the best in a long time. I personally haven't laughed so much during one episode, i loved it.

Quick Reply

Latest