The Student Room Group

please help with sociology essay introduction

I’ve recently started distance learning and am hoping to complete my course in a year to go to uni next year, to do this I need to complete a set amount of assignments to get my predicted grades for my applications and i’m really trying to get good predicted grades.
I’m trying to do my first sociology essay and the question is ‘It has been argued that to fully understand society we need to consider more than one sociological theory. Discuss.’
I have planned out my essay structure but Im really struggling with what to say in the introduction paragraph. Help would be greatly appreciated. :smile:
Reply 1
You need to set out the main points of the debate and mention most of, if not all, the studies you will be referencing.
Original post by griffheather
I’ve recently started distance learning and am hoping to complete my course in a year to go to uni next year, to do this I need to complete a set amount of assignments to get my predicted grades for my applications and i’m really trying to get good predicted grades.
I’m trying to do my first sociology essay and the question is ‘It has been argued that to fully understand society we need to consider more than one sociological theory. Discuss.’
I have planned out my essay structure but Im really struggling with what to say in the introduction paragraph. Help would be greatly appreciated. :smile:,,,

(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 3
I have planned out my essay structure but Im really struggling with what to say in the introduction paragraph. Help would be greatly appreciated. :smile:

hey, did you complete this essay? I'm also struggling with this so any help would be appreciated!
Reply 4
Original post by immicoc
hey, did you complete this essay? I'm also struggling with this so any help would be appreciated!

yes i did! i got an A* on the essay, I can send it to you if you’d like?
yes i did! i got an A* on the essay, I can send it to you if you’d like?

Beware plagiarism.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending