The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lord Huntroyde
Because if you don't it's all over the internet, but it probably shouldn't be mentioned here...

I don't (i've heard rumours, but don't actually know). but i'm really not that bothered so i won't bother looking on the internet.

i think it's a good idea not saying it on here- there were internet sites actually closed when people named those premiership footballers last month.

lou xxx
Reply 2
I don't, but then I havent actually bothered looking to find out.
Reply 3
Lord Huntroyde
Becuase if you don't it's all over the internet, but it probably shouldn't be mentioned here...

theres no reason why not to.
the rumour is he's bisexual and has been found in bed with one of his servants, oui? not that outrageous really.
Reply 4
edders
the rumour is he's bisexual and has been found in bed with one of his servants, oui? not that outrageous really.

Michael Fawcett, yes...
Reply 5
edders

its sickening.
Reply 6
ShOcKzZ
its sickening.

im not too bothered to be honest.
Reply 7
ShOcKzZ
its sickening.

Are you implying that being gay is sick? Or that having an affair is sick?
Reply 8
yeah it's his life, his choice.
and u have to bear in mind that with fame, comes bad publicity, so no one knows for sure if it's the truth.
Reply 9
ShOcKzZ
its sickening.

I was wondering earlier whether the UK would be acceptant enough to have a bisexual king (assuming the rumour turns out to be true)... there's my answer.

*Sigh*
Reply 10
Tek
Are you implying that being gay is sick? Or that having an affair is sick?

having an affair..with ur servant.
dont mind people being gay, i have gay friends, well one gay friend.
Reply 11
ShOcKzZ
having an affair..with ur servant.
dont mind people being gay, i have gay friends, well one gay friend.

Oh good. I retract my comment. :smile:
Reply 12
Alec
I was wondering earlier whether the UK would be acceptant enough to have a bisexual king (assuming the rumour turns out to be true)... there's my answer.

*Sigh*

there's your answer for the whole of the UK in the comments of one user? :rolleyes:
Reply 13
personally, i wudnt want a gay king.
Reply 14
edders
there's your answer for the whole of the UK in the comments of one user? :rolleyes:

Fair point, but I've been discussing this with other people and I've noticed similar reactions.
Reply 15
ShOcKzZ

he's not gay, just is rumoured to have had a bisexual experience... but i'm sure if people were honest quite a few have too.

lou xxx
ShOcKzZ

What's the difference ?
Reply 17
gemgems89
What's the difference ?

Well, a gay king would be one that's attracted to men. A straight king is one that's attracted to women.
Reply 18
So that's what the rumour is? Hmm, I expected it to be something moderately scandalous.
Petrozzi
Well, a gay king would be one that's attracted to men. A straight king is one that's attracted to women.

Funny.
What is the difference if you have a gay king or not a gay king? They all do the same job, right?

Latest

Trending

Trending