Charles University entrance exam Feb 2020 Watch

coolio04
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey everyone, I wanted to know how to prepare for the entrance exam such as which topics on concentrate on. As well as what the university accommodation is like. Thanks!
4nes_
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Use a-levels books, as for accommodation the university accommodation is about 3000czk I think, and u share a room with somebody, whereas if you rent a room in an apartment with other students, average price is like 8000czk
4nes_
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by coolio04)
Hey everyone, I wanted to know how to prepare for the entrance exam such as which topics on concentrate on. As well as what the university accommodation is like. Thanks!
I have soft copies of textbooks and past papers for bio chem and phys, if u want them, dm me your email on IG @4nes_ and I’ll send them over
coolio04
Rep:
?
(Original post by 4nes_)
Use a-levels books, as for accommodation the university accommodation is about 3000czk I think, and u share a room with somebody, whereas if you rent a room in an apartment with other students, average price is like 8000czk
Thank you so much for the information!
coolio04
Rep:
?
(Original post by 4nes_)
I have soft copies of textbooks and past papers for bio chem and phys, if u want them, dm me your email on IG @4nes_ and I’ll send them over
Sure will. Are you applying in 2020 or did you get in?
coolio04
Rep:
?
(Original post by 4nes_)
Sure will. Are you applying in 2020 or did you get in?
4nes_
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Got in Charles HK last year and didn't pass the year, so I'm reapplying in 2020. The amount of people that failed in HK last year is ridiculous, the year started off with 70ish students now there are about 40 students, and half of them carrying subjects to the 2nd year.
coolio04
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by 4nes_)
Got in Charles HK last year and didn't pass the year, so I'm reapplying in 2020. The amount of people that failed in HK last year is ridiculous, the year started off with 70ish students now there are about 40 students, and half of them carrying subjects to the 2nd year.
That's quite a bit, where are you applying from?
gadandjo1008
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 4nes_)
hi,
so do you recommend Charles hk
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (409)
67.83%
No (194)
32.17%

Watched Threads