The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
WOW!!!!!!!
I was really shocked with that!!!
Guys, I would never believe that none of you have bought the essays from the net and handed them in. Small alterations - ok, but it does not matter.

A friend of mine wrote the business plan for the University of Westminster last year, got 50% for it. This year he gave it to someone else and this person received 67%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was word by word copy/paste and the SAME TUTOR did not recognise anything!!!!!! If this is the case - then me buying essay from the net is nothing!!!!!!!

Debs@Brum!!!!!!!!! Thank you for your comments!
Sorry if I sound harsh here, but why are you bothering going to university if you don't want to increase your own knowledge and skills? Life's too short!

Exactly, life is too short!!!!!!!! I want to live, party, get out with friends and enjoy my life instead of speding tens of hours writing my essays!!!! and what kind of satisfaction you receive? Nothing!!!!!

I talked to the web site where I bought my essay - and they told me that this paper has not been purchased within the last 4 months and agreed to take it off their web site for 1 month - until I would receive my grade!!!!! I just checked - its not there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I completely disagree with majority of you: tutors give us such a useless tasks to complete (we would never need it in our entire life!!!!!) and we spend most of the BEST STUDENT YEARS writing these stupid coursework!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk to working people - they never, never use any knowledge obtained from the uni!!!!!!!! companies are teaching them what to do from the beginning. Most of the employers say: "forget everything you studies in the university - this is real life" !!! Why should I then spend time learning it at the first place???????

I am going to hand in this coursework (with small alterations, thanks to Hungernail) and hope to gat an A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't waste your time writing courseworks - life is too short!!!!!!!!!

Carrie
Reply 41
RIGHT ON!!

FIGHT THE POWER!!

im with you.
Reply 42
Well let us know when you get caught and chucked out of uni...
Reply 43
I make a living out of writing essays for people. I charge 30p a sentence.
Reply 44
I bet most of those people are the kind of kids that always had the best toys and never let anyone play with them. then, they became the ones that never let anyone else copy their homework because of the pathetic excuse: "its not gonna help u for ur exam" screw the exam, ill study for it, right now, i got better things to do then stupid homework
finally, those people end up alone surrounded by nothing but walls.
Reply 45
I hope cheaters get found out cos they are slackers who discredit those who geniunely work
Reply 46
wee wee wee
Reply 47
Hungernail
wee wee wee

hmmmm....I would just laugh if I saw your face when you get found out....probably start crying and muttering, 'oh no my life is over' 'help my mummy and daddy I ruined my life boo hoo'...'there there son, have a merc, it's all right, now u learned your lesson'
Reply 48
Hungernail - you are absolutly right!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Expredders - please send me an e-mail: [email protected]

Guys!!! Go on, spend your life writing boring essays, get boring job and ugly wife and then, when you are 65 and have nothing to remember - remeber me. I am parting like hell and somebody is doing my essays!!! Thats cool!!! if anyone is interested - I'd give you the link to the web site which saves lifes :-)
Reply 49
Are you a hairdresser, then?

Ben
Reply 50
Hmmn, I still think you are being a fool. I hope you get caught, perhaps it is the only way you will learn your lesson. I certainly get satisfaction from writing a good essay, it feels great to get your essay back with a good grade on it.

I spent 3 hours today writing an essay for English. Yes, it was hard work, but that is what I am here for. You say you are living the student life? No you're not- I am. I work hard, I play hard. If you want to have a good time, there are plenty of ways you can do that without paying tuition fees!
Reply 51
P.S. Carrie, one exclamation mark is usually sufficient.

I would like to know the website you are using, and your name and the university you attend. Oh, and your head of studies' name please. For 'research' purposes only, you understand.
Reply 52
Debs@Brum
Hmmn, I still think you are being a fool. I hope you get caught, perhaps it is the only way you will learn your lesson. I certainly get satisfaction from writing a good essay, it feels great to get your essay back with a good grade on it.

I spent 3 hours today writing an essay for English. Yes, it was hard work, but that is what I am here for. You say you are living the student life? No you're not- I am. I work hard, I play hard. If you want to have a good time, there are plenty of ways you can do that without paying tuition fees!

Agree totally. How many hours a week do you do for English and did they ask you to sign a plagarism form?
I wonder if the mods feel like checking out the ip address of carrie and determining which university s/he is posting from...I'd be more than happy to source a contact address for that uni's business dept - and even write the email to them (I've done print outs of all your posts too carrie so there's no point in deleting them it's too late).

Universities take pagarism very seriously - if you'r at uni to have fun and party and spend all your time working why not just leave uni and work.

Despite your claims that businesses will tell you to forget all you've learnt, the real world might not value your particular knowledge but you're going to be hard pushed to find a decent job without half decent essay writing skills (or are you going to pay someone else to write your cv and fill in application forms for you - and then do your job for you as well).

Rediculous - I can understand plagarism to some extent in the first year, getting used to properly referencing sources takes a little getting used to (btw I'll bet your essay cites references in a different format to that required by your uni) and it's common for 1st yrs to unknowingly plagarise. But in your second yr your marks count towards your degree classification...you will get caught (even if I have to track you down myself and report you to your university) and you will get either thrown off the course or penalised so heavily that the highest classification you can get will be a 2.2...if you're lucky.
Reply 54
Its normally a wrap on your knuckles if you are a first year but far serious consequences if you a second year. In my year even collusion is banned.
Even if we can trace her IP to an area we can deduce the nearest uni. People dont take kindly to cheats.
Reply 55
viviki
Its normally a wrap on your knuckles if you are a first year but far serious consequences if you a second year. In my year even collusion is banned.
Even if we can trace her IP to an area we can deduce the nearest uni. People dont take kindly to cheats.

hate to piss on ur fireworks but u can only trace an ip to a provider if your lucky.
TK0
hate to piss on ur fireworks but u can only trace an ip to a provider if your lucky.

But I'd be willing to bet she's niaive enough to have logged in from a uni computer - in which case it's a simple job for the mods to match a uni up with the ip.
Reply 57
Its really easy to trace an ISP to a provider. Especially if it is a uni computer.
Reply 58
Carrie12
Carrie sez : I'm living a life and not doing work blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

How the hell did you get into uni with that work ethic?
Reply 59
Dear Pencil Queen, I am so much afraid of you......... your post was so fun to read!!! I was laughing like hell for about 15 minutes. Thank you very much, give me your address I'll send you flowers!!!!!!!!

Guys, from your responses I have realised that you are extremely good students, so:
Today, I have received the marriage proposal from my boyfriend (he is very very rich, footballer, but I will not tell his name ;-) yet ;-)
So I have to have more free time now in order to prepare to our wedding (you would definitely see me in Hello! magazine) and honeymoon and he kindly agreed to SPONSOR ALL MY FUTURE COURSEWORKS (mmmm he is so sweet :smile:

So, I have another assignment to do (unfortunately I have not found it on my favourite web site :-( so I want to order someone to write it for me (not to be occused on plagiarism ;-)

I am offering to pay 300 pounds for this assignment:

Analyse the financial performance of British Airways for the last 5 years
I need financial ratios and analyses the causes of the problems company had.
Word limit - 3000 words
Deadline 28th of November

Thank you :smile:

Carrie

[email protected]

Latest

Trending

Trending