The Student Room Group
Don't go for that, Josh. Lots of people do the same thing, and what you find is that most people apply for the one with the lowest applicants to place ratio for the previous year, leaving that college with one of the highest in the university for that year. This means a lot more competition for the place. Choose a college you like, not one that might be "easier," because I guarantee it won't be.
Yeah thats cool and very true i guess. But (not meaning to be rude) i did say in the original message that it was about long term trends which im sure must exist. Ahh well maybe they dont but i supose im just looking for all the little @bits and peices@ that will help me get a place. Silly i know!!!!!
An advice dont go for Downing if u want a few applicants! It's reputed for law and usually gets the highest ratio...
Joshworkinghard
Yeah thats cool and very true i guess. But (not meaning to be rude) i did say in the original message that it was about long term trends which im sure must exist. Ahh well maybe they dont but i supose im just looking for all the little @bits and peices@ that will help me get a place. Silly i know!!!!!

There aren't really any long-term trends as far as I can see, for precisely the reason I stated above. Don't get sucked into the numbers game, as it is often a mistake for many people.
French Pikachu
An advice dont go for Downing if u want a few applicants! It's reputed for law and usually gets the highest ratio...

law is VERY oversubscribed anyway.
Reply 6
finding josh's little pic just a little bit disturbing!
Yes its just a little video i had of my brother when i told him his dinner was ready. *hopes people wont take him seriously and start handing out dietary advice for said "brother"*
Reply 8
lmao
Yes it made me chuckle when i saw it and i thought it my duty to spread the chuckle!!! I guess you could call me a Chuckle Brother. On second thoughts please dont! That is all.
If you have lots of questions, why not post on one of the stickies re potential Oxbridge applicants? There's one here and one on Oxbridge, and people with places try to answer your qs:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending