Lyd
Reply 3
guess_who
3 hours lol...why dont you try 7.

haha it's Maskall the unfortunate victim of his Mummy's genetic disorder
You need some massage then..
Reply 5
giddylid1
Been sat here in the LRC for 3 hours now... is it wise to be sat at a computer for so long without a break?
Lyd

ive done lots more than that without any permanent effects :redface:
lol
Reply 6
wizard
You need some massage then..

on my bum? How rude! lol
Lyd
giddylid1
on my bum? How rude! lol
Lyd

I m sorry, it was a -pure- help offer! :biggrin: :eek:
Reply 8
wizard
I m sorry, it was a -pure- help offer! :biggrin: :eek:

ok! thanks, but i'm going in a min so i should be ok.
Lyd
It's advised that you spend 10 minutes of every hour doing something away from the computer screen - grabbing a drink or some food, sorting some papers etc etc.

Actually it's not just advised it's a health and safety legal requirement...one which most people break daily. :frown:
Reply 10
Pencil Queen
It's advised that you spend 10 minutes of every hour doing something away from the computer screen - grabbing a drink or some food, sorting some papers etc etc.

Actually it's not just advised it's a health and safety legal requirement...one which most people break daily. :frown:

im fiddling with some physics equations in front of my keyboard so i should be ok
Reply 11
Pencil Queen

not good. ok, i'll go and have a wander... brb...
Lyd
edders
im fiddling with some physics equations in front of my keyboard so i should be ok

I spent all morning sorting out bits of paper and punching holes in paper...and I like to spend as much time as possible starring vacantly out of the window to make passing students feel uncomfortable :smile:

Occassionally I look at my calculator

Some days I really hate my job
Reply 13
Pencil Queen
I spent all morning sorting out bits of paper and punching holes in paper...and I like to spend as much time as possible starring vacantly out of the window to make passing students feel uncomfortable :smile:

Occassionally I look at my calculator

Some days I really hate my job

hehe well its better than scrubbing shelves (which is what i spent 3 hours doing on tuesday lol)
Reply 14
Touch my bum, it feels nice, this is life?
Reply 15
giddylid1
Been sat here in the LRC for 3 hours now... is it wise to be sat at a computer for so long without a break?
Lyd

have they changed 'library' to 'LRC' in EVERY school?!
Reply 16
kikzen

Mine too! :/
Reply 17
kikzen

It's politically correct.
Reply 18
i never really understood the point of changing or library to LRC, there were books and a few computers and thats about it, like to know where the "learning resources" were.

Latest

Trending

Trending