The Student Room Group

QMUL, Cardiff vs Liverpool - which is more prestigious?

I know they're all kind of the same and on the lower tier of RG but I do care about reputation a bit and liked all three. Which is regarded as the best generally? (I will be studying International Relations)
Original post by sailorsun
I know they're all kind of the same and on the lower tier of RG but I do care about reputation a bit and liked all three. Which is regarded as the best generally? (I will be studying International Relations)

How do you measure reputation. Is it QMUL because it is a London university and London universities have higher reputation just because of where they are. Ignore this nonsense and go where the course and location is right for you. Reputation would make your happier.
Reply 2
from what ik liverpool is the best reputation wise, like ^ said, qmul has a reputation bc its a russel group n in london but many also sh** on it bc its like the 'worst russel group' and view it as russel group in name and not in practise. cant say anything about cardiff reputation-wise tho, j remember visiting it and it being overwhelmingly white lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending