The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Great advice. Almost as useful as your other posts...
So,

why would I want a posh girl who looks down on me?
Reply 3
thefish_uk
So,

why would I want a posh girl who looks down on me?

You might like to be dominated.
Reply 4
. Her father is a banker in the city
Reply 5
Yes this one is great she will do anything
Reply 6
brasil85
I know a girl posh she great. Her father is a banker in the city

What exactly do you mean by 'know'?
Reply 7
Royal Holloway is full to the brim with them apparently
Reply 8
A friend
Reply 9
Mr White

*Shows a knowing glance* :smile:
Blamps
Royal Holloway is full to the brim with them apparently

I'm a posh girl. some might say i'm good. Some might even say i'm great :rolleyes:
Reply 11
Mr White

a dominatrix?
Reply 12
serendipity
I'm a posh girl. some might say i'm good. Some might even say i'm great :rolleyes:

tally ho, last one in the briny is a rotten egg
Blamps
tally ho, last one in the briny is a rotten egg

hehe
Reply 14
brasil85
I know a girl posh she great. Her father is a banker in the city

Well, brasil85, you certainly have stunned me with your poor grammar, comeback when you can put together a structured sentence that makes sense. I think you name pinpoints your nationality, and so i shan't say more on the matter as you will pursure an outburst in portugese profanities.

Anyway, who the hell gives two shineys that you 'know a posh girl'? Does it make you priviledge in some sort of way? I don't believe so, what I do believe is that you are an idiot. Go back to Brazil and stufy English, fool.
Reply 15
I like posh girls alot. Anyposh girls
Reply 16
brasil85
I like posh girls alot. Anyposh girls

what even your mum? :biggrin:
I could be a posh girl if I wanted but I'm not so conceited to be that.
I don't get cash off my parents I earn it myself but I still get £7 an hour and all my tax paid for. My favourite food is smoked salmon and we've got about 5 bottles of champagne downstairs in our new fridge from Harrods. However I like to rough it because I don't think I should become accustomed to something that won't always be the case.
Reply 18
I love Harrods
Reply 19
brasil85
I love Harrods

OK, you are an idiot.

This statement is as deep as the shallow end at a swimming pool with no water, it means nothing at all. "I had mince pies at my nanna's 2 weeks ago"...WHO GIVES A FLYING FU*K!

If you realize how much of an idiot you are, you would do us a favour by switching your computer off and turning the lights off, and then sitting in the dark with a smile on your face.
This advice shall not fall upon deaf ears.

Latest

Trending

Trending