The Student Room Group

xxx <3 ! PLEASE HELP ZOMG ! <3 xxx

Scroll to see replies

Just posting to subscribe again as it has come off of my watched threads.

Bye. :vroam:
Reply 7701
sleekchic
Who is jonsmith? :holmes:

I don't know :frown:.
Stricof
Just my little brother :p: I kinda bought it as a second birthday present :p: But most of my friends would be at Uni and so couldnt come with me :frown: But yeah, the internet speed really helped me :biggrin: Did you go with anyone?

They were also selling those tiny cups of ice cream , their own made stuff I think, for £5 each. WUT. LOL...
And cinema size bags of minstrels for £4 ....:colonhash: My local cinema charges £2 :colonhash:
Oh my god. £230. I could die. Now.
Im guessing the oppourtunity cost of watching him live was greater though :biggrin:

£230 for two tickets! I was going to go with my friend but my sister begged me to take her, so I bought tickets for her birthday. Also a second birthday present as I took her to X factor. :colonhash: How old's your brother?

God, I know. Was the same at the M.E.N. I took my own food in, though. :colondollar:
Desecrating their own bodies. :no:

Ahahaha. Doesn't he like Fall Out Boy, though? Can hardly mock you for emo stuff. :colonhash:
reems23
I don't know :frown:.

Someone you have on facebook?
Doesn't necessarily have to be someone he has on facebook. Can't everyone click on profile pictures?
JessicaW
£230 for two tickets! I was going to go with my friend but my sister begged me to take her, so I bought tickets for her birthday. Also a second birthday present as I took her to X factor. :colonhash: How old's your brother?

God, I know. Was the same at the M.E.N. I took my own food in, though. :colondollar:
My brother is 14 :colondollar: And your sister?
Oh..for two tickets?! Thats awesome. Okay, probably how much i paid for both of mine as well.
Ah I see, also for the birthday :five: But X Factor? LOL?
Have you ever been searched before? I got asked to open my bag and throw away all dispoable bottles, even if it was just water :colonhash: :colonhash:
:scrooge:

jonsmith is awesome
JessicaW

best sister evaaaaaa :heart:
you can change your settings to only friends for profile pics AFAIK
Reply 7710
sleekchic
Someone you have on facebook?

:no: I don't like the internet anymore :frown:.
Stricof
My brother is 14 :colondollar: And your sister?
Oh..for two tickets?! Thats awesome. Okay, probably how much i paid for both of mine as well.
Ah I see, also for the birthday :five: But X Factor? LOL?
Have you ever been searched before? I got asked to open my bag and throw away all dispoable bottles, even if it was just water :colonhash: :colonhash:

13....screamy and loud. :frown:

Yeaaah, we don't speak of that day. It was horrific. :colonhash:

Yeah, I got searched today. They took away my Sprite. :frown:
Seanisonfire
best sister evaaaaaa :heart:

:colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

This is why I didn't want you guys to have her on facebook. :colonhash:
JessicaW
:colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

This is why I didn't want you guys to have her on facebook. :colonhash:

But it provides so much entertainment :')
JessicaW
Doesn't necessarily have to be someone he has on facebook. Can't everyone click on profile pictures?

Only your current profile picture, not the album of previous ones.
reems23
:no: I don't like the internet anymore :frown:.

there there
Seanisonfire
But it provides so much entertainment :')

Gives her blackmail material. :colonhash: And I think my dad's gonna accept Cal now, which is even worse. :frown:
Well if you're stupid friends of friends can click on your profile picture and see your profile pic album [:colone:] but you can change this.
I have none of you on my facebook :moon:

In other news, theres going to be a lot of trips for me to london, to gigs this month :yep:
JessicaW
And I think my dad's gonna accept Cal now, which is even worse. :frown:

Omg that will be a glorious day

Quick Reply

Latest