The Student Room Group

xxx <3 ! PLEASE HELP ZOMG ! <3 xxx

Scroll to see replies

beccy.
i know i know shocking but true.

I take it she is some kind of rival involved in a sordid midland love triangle...or have I been watching too much Jeremy Kyle :p:
Reply 781
crazyferret
I take it she is some kind of rival involved in a sordid midland love triangle...or have I been watching too much Jeremy Kyle :p:

no what she infact is is a huge bitch who is horrible to me.
beccy.
no what she infact is is a huge bitch who is horrible to me.

:jerry: :boxing:
Reply 783
crazyferret
:jerry: :boxing:

and its not funny it makes me very sad!!
As for the vampire's calling card, an appropriate top should do the trick depending on position :teeth:
beccy.
and its not funny it makes me very sad!!

Talk to her about it? Nasty words behind backs never goes anywhere/ends well :sadnod:
I just finished today's holby on iplayer :sad:
Reply 787
crazyferret
As for the vampire's calling card, an appropriate top should do the trick depending on position :teeth:

alas hair up and care assistant uniform for the last 2 days have not been the best combo :frown:
and hm no she wont care.
beccy.
alas hair up and care assistant uniform for the last 2 days have not been the best combo :frown:
and hm no she wont care.

Is is a general elderly care home? I worked a few shifts in one and it was sooo dire. The residents' were not neglected or anything but the place had the feeling of a twilight waiting room...each just holding on until they kicked the bucket. The pay was good for the general care work done (aka poo wee poo tea coffee wee) But as I said...depressingly dire.

Most, even when you try to engage in conversation, were akin to the living dead.
Reply 789
crazyferret
Is is a general elderly care home? I worked a few shifts in one and it was sooo dire. The residents' were not neglected or anything but the place had the feeling of a twilight waiting room...each just holding on until they kicked the bucket. The pay was good for the general care work done (aka poo wee poo tea coffee wee) But as I said...depressingly dire.

yeah but i loved it and there was also bathing along with tea coffee etc! and watching deal or no deal! and everyone was lovely and i very much enjoy it! im agency so i get extra pay woowoo

and also the conversation was a bit ermmm question heavy but otherwise good practice for osces!
reems23
I can suck on two :cig: :cig: at once

How awesome is this!

http://open.spotify.com/track/4fx7FB9fD76i3vs1QkFDAd :awesome:
beccy.
yeah but i loved it and there was also bathing along with tea coffee etc! and watching deal or no deal! and everyone was lovely and i very much enjoy it! im agency so i get extra pay woowoo

and also the conversation was a bit ermmm question heavy but otherwise good practice for osces!

Wannabe.
we're only seeing eachother, not official, not serious, not facebook-official.

:rofl:

That is all. :giggle:

OOOOOOOooo...pirate hats in the Lords!!!!!!! :woo:
Reply 792

I told hot crush of 09 to jump off a cliff today, she told me to 'p1ss off c*nt ****3r' We are so good together.
reems23
I told hot crush of 09 to jump off a cliff today, she told me to 'p1ss off c*nt ****3r' We are so good together.

common pervert?
Reply 794
crazyferret
common pervert?

mmmm, we are going strong, it wasn't even a fight or nothing. We just like being rude to each other :iiam: Perfect girl imo.
Reply 795
puke.
reems23
mmmm, we are going strong, it wasn't even a fight or nothing. We just like being rude to each other :iiam: Perfect girl imo.

It's more fun when you actually inflict pain on them :teeth:
Reply 797
What's the goss from the holiday then?
Charl
puke.

wee wee.
Reply 799
crazyferret
It's more fun when you actually inflict pain on them :teeth:

I'll take a belt when we meet up :pierre:

Quick Reply

Latest