The Student Room Group

xxx <3 ! PLEASE HELP ZOMG ! <3 xxx

Scroll to see replies

Omg :frown:
Wow, talk of marriage, kids, shopping, dresses and now glee.

Throw in twilight and we'll almost have a complete list of everything I hate. :lovedup2:
So that Edward Cullen, eh...okay, no, I can't do it. :frown:

I hate marriage, kids and shopping; I have no real feelings toward dresses and I love Glee. :moon:

Did you watch Eastenders on Friday, sleeky? I can't get that stupid song out of my head that Fatboy was singing. :colonhash:
Oh, 'Fatboy' is actually someone on Eastenders? Cos on This Morning, they were all like "Fatboy is going out with the fit one from Sugababes lol"
Reply 7984
yah, I saw Glee, was quite good, though I don't really remember it tbh :colondollar:
My sister has a picture collage of him and that other one from twilight above MY bed. She watches twilight every bloody day while reading the book and she's read the books a million times already. Its sickening. Stephenie Meyer has a lot to answer for. :mad:

Yeah I did, the best part was Zsa zsa hitting him with the baseball bat. Although he really needs to die. :colonhash:
sleekchic
My sister has a picture collage of him and that other one from twilight above MY bed. She watches twilight every bloody day while reading the book and she's read the books a million times already. Its sickening. Stephenie Meyer has a lot to answer for. :mad:

Yeah I did, the best part was Zsa zsa hitting him with the baseball bat. Although he really needs to die. :colonhash:

:indiff: WHAT. THE. ****.

Why does she have a collage above your bed?

Ahaha, he's grown on me a bit. :colondollar:
Testosterone :dumbells:
m:)ckel
Oh, 'Fatboy' is actually someone on Eastenders? Cos on This Morning, they were all like "Fatboy is going out with the fit one from Sugababes lol"

Yeah, they brought in a "ghetto crew" :nothing:
JessicaW
:indiff: WHAT. THE. ****.

Why does she have a collage above your bed?

Ahaha, he's grown on me a bit. :colondollar:

Because I went off to uni and apparently that means I no longer have a say in anything to do with the room.

She actually took my bed a while ago and had to be forced to give it back.

Kids. :no:
Reply 7990
I miss my coloured username :moon:.
sleekchic
Because I went off to uni and apparently that means I no longer have a say in anything to do with the room.

She actually took my bed a while ago and had to be forced to give it back.

Kids. :no:

Oh wtf. That's so out of order. :colonhash:
JessicaW
Oh wtf. That's so out of order. :colonhash:

I know.

Plus she's a lot taller than I am, so it's just like keep me rubbing it in. :sadnod:
I have nothing to do. I don't know what to do. Sleep is boring.
sleekchic
I know.

Plus she's a lot taller than I am, so it's just like keep me rubbing it in. :sadnod:

I feel your pain. :frown:
common_person
I have nothing to do. I don't know what to do. Sleep is boring.

Read. Watch a film. Dance in the street.
My attention span is broken :frown:
Dancing in the street requires little attention.
common_person
My attention span is broken :frown:

Watch a really crappy film that doesn't require much attention.
Reply 7999
DEEEEFYING GRAVIIITYYY :jiggy:

think I might watch desperate housewives :mmm:.

Quick Reply

Latest