The Student Room Group

xxx <3 ! PLEASE HELP ZOMG ! <3 xxx

Scroll to see replies

Yes, so I shall indeed have to turn to employment of some kind, for I lack the evil genius to rob banks :sad:

And no I'm not going to whore myself :nothing:
common_person

And no I'm not going to whore myself :nothing:

and I had just the punter in mind :awesome:
punting reminded me of boats but now it reminds me of prostitution.

And no I am not going to let you pimp me.
******* hate you tbh
common_person
******* hate you tbh

Ahhh success :wizard:
Why is this thread being neglected so :sad:
You can't just leave the thread to die, fall over and rot in the mean chat streets of TSR. You have to give it a proper farewell. As bat penis reems has buggered off and the chat whores migrated yonder, us three can't sustain this one's life. It's a sad, but common, tale of a thread's death :emo:
crazyferret
You can't just leave the thread to die, fall over and rot in the mean chat streets of TSR. You have to give it a proper farewell. As bat penis reems has buggered off and the chat whores migrated yonder, us three can't sustain this one's life. It's a sad, but common, tale of a thread's death :emo:

I would talk to you here but sadly skype has been invented so it's a little pointless

RIP thread
Reply 988
go to Ann Summers <3 ZOMG :biggrin:
Reply 989
crazyferret

bat's penis :coma:
Reply 990
reems23

i see you are badaback
Reply 991
where is crazyfaggot? :frown:
reems23

Don't you dare ignore me you ******* whore. Go :tong: c_p's :fatcontroller:
you're a penis, reems :perv:
Reply 994
crazyferret

I love you. :sad:.
Reply 995
crazyferret

Lesbian Chavs are faily interesting, Ferrets are even more interesting. Tell me stories of sex drugs and rock and roll man. :dancing:.
beccy.
i think that thread was like mk 3 though?!! u joined just after me :biggrin:

and arrr i love ferret i miss him tooo i text him earlier and he text back to say he was going to bed :frown:

I didn't get to sleep until 2am :sad: I was going to text you about my insomnia but thought you were alseep* :frown:

*I name search :biggrin:
Reply 997
crazyferret
I didn't get to sleep until 2am :sad: I was going to text you about my insomnia but thought you were alseep* :frown:

*I name search :biggrin:

and u didnt reply in our thread?!! loser :frown:
beccy.
and u didnt reply in our thread?!! loser :frown:

That threads slowly dying tweeney face. It's a sinking ship struck by an ice berg the size of america. Everyone's gone :sad: it's not like the old spamtastic days anymore :no:
Reply 999
crazyferret
That threads slowly dying tweeney face. It's a sinking ship struck by an ice berg the size of america. Everyone's gone :sad: it's not like the old spamtastic days anymore :no:

dont be so stupid.

Quick Reply

Latest